did you guys notice this ? (2 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
this is really sadening .. but martin is right .. i can imagine how much work this site needs ... and enough is enough.....thanks martin. i really enjoyed my time on this forum more than any... and i think you did a great job keeping it up for soo long...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Well,first one was Mercedes 123....wrecked on purpose....some idiot with VW Phaeton tryed to cut-out my advantage so I hitted him on purpose. He cryed like a baby,I didnt care.....I repaired it with my own hands and parts that you can find on every corner here(same as in Bosnia :D ) and I robbed him for 700€....repair costed 100€.

Second one was old Honda Legend,from my friend....I do repairs on his diesel cars sometimes so we are even :D
Yeah, good move. :D

Jul 28, 2002
This site, imo has a very very big potential for money making in terms of advertisments. With the huge amounts of hits, surely there are pop-up firms willing to do business.

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
You just sale the domain name or the wole site? Do you restrict the buyer must keep the current site and the forum? you should give us some word Martin

BTW, this website hosting by who? just curious

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
Guys...that sign is annoying,it makes me wanna smash the the screen!!! :( :fero:

i second that i mean .. wht it says is enough .. but does it have to keep flashing like that .. its like everytime it flashes you think it might say something else but NO... its just intimidating you and trying to piss you off... how much would it cost anyway i am willing to break my piggy bank there must be like 50 dollars in there :) lol

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Guys click on the flashing advert and you'll get alll the info you need except the price. This site would'nt have reached anywhere near here if we had those annoying popups & multitudes of advertisement.
It's time to move on :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)