did you guys notice this ? (3 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

OK. Sure, I'll buy some of your shoes, but if you want the big money you'll have to sell me shoes stolen from River's MILF mother.
Im really gonna send you shoes. Im not even kidding :D

Rivers mums? Jez this will be tricky. Ill need to sneak into her room at night and pinch them.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Im really gonna send you shoes. Im not even kidding :D

Rivers mums? Jez this will be tricky. Ill need to sneak into her room at night and pinch them.

*Moving past River into first place on my favorites list*

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
A glass ashtray? Jebus... Remind me to not piss you off next time I'm in England and we accidently run into each other or something :D
Wasnt me. It was River.

Didnt River tell you guys these stories when she was around? :D

She has an anger management problem. She often hits people with bottles, kicks things, throws things, smashes things, even her own things. Weird child :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

He wishes it was a shot glass. It was a glass ashtray, those things are heavy :D
Jesus, River must be one angry girl. Remind me to not piss her off when I come to England. Looks like I will have to take it easy on the EPL...

Oh, and I want a shoe too.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Wasnt me. It was River.

Didnt River tell you guys these stories when she was around? :D

She has an anger management problem. She often hits people with bottles, kicks things, throws things, smashes things, even her own things. Weird child :D
Did anyone ever tell her about the 'count to ten' advice? Yes? Bummer. :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Jesus, River must be one angry girl. Remind me to not piss her off when I come to England. Looks like I will have to take it easy on the EPL...

Oh, and I want a shoe too.
To be fair the guy deserved it :D

Shoes can be purchased from my new online store. www.riversMILFmother.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I should set this up. I bet there are loads of men out there wanting shoes to jack a load into. :D
Well . . . there's me. Also Fliakis and Andy. After that it might be difficult to find men as honest as the three of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)