did you guys notice this ? (5 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Really? What cars were they? And where do you get the money to buy and repair all those cars??? :D
Well,first one was Mercedes 123....wrecked on purpose....some idiot with VW Phaeton tryed to cut-out my advantage so I hitted him on purpose. He cryed like a baby,I didnt care.....I repaired it with my own hands and parts that you can find on every corner here(same as in Bosnia :D ) and I robbed him for 700€....repair costed 100€.

Second one was old Honda Legend,from my friend....I do repairs on his diesel cars sometimes so we are even :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Well,first one was Mercedes 123....wrecked on purpose....some idiot with VW Phaeton tryed to cut-out my advantage so I hitted him on purpose. He cryed like a baby,I didnt care.....I repaired it with my own hands and parts that you can find on every corner here(same as in Bosnia :D ) and I robbed him for 700€....repair costed 100€.

Second one was old Honda Legend,from my friend....I do repairs on his diesel cars sometimes so we are even :D

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

good for you-wrecked a VW and a mercedes at the same time!! :D

Jul 12, 2002
I suppose all good things must come to an end...:down:

It's a shame that I don't know anything at all about computers or I'd buy this site myself...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Ian, it cannot be all that hard. Even Martin himself will help you through the transition period.
You see, I have the sneaking suspicion that this site requires server space as well as other such technology which is far beyond my comprehension. I'll ask Martin, but I am very technologically challenged...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)