Did Moggi ever make bad deals? (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Two examples. Di Vaio, but most fucking telling one, Salas.

What kind of question is this anyway, he made several dud signings (not just big signings, but lots of hopeless players like Esnaider, Fabian fucking Oneill etc), obvious to remember them unless one is new to being a Juventino.

OP
fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Because he also made some great Transfers.And overall,the good transfers outweigh the bad ones.
    i see~~let's hope our current management can do it too
    so far Tiago,Almiron,Andrade, are considered bad deals
    and Sissoko, Iaquinta are good ones

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    i remember he was bashed when he sold Vieri
    I was also shocked by that move, especially because Vieri was in his prime years. But in the end Inzaghi turned out to be our best scorer in the following years. So, you can't say he made such a bad move, even though Vieri is much superior player overall. Plus Del Piero and Inzaghi were very lethal lupfront until the last years of Inzaghi when Del Piero couldn't stand him anymore.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    I was also shocked by that move, especially because Vieri was in his prime years. But in the end Inzaghi turned out to be our best scorer in the following years. So, you can't say he made such a bad move, even though Vieri is much superior player overall. Plus Del Piero and Inzaghi were very lethal lupfront until the last years of Inzaghi when Del Piero couldn't stand him anymore.
    I hated inzaghi, always did. Perhaps i was the happiest juventini when we sold inzaghi and kept trezegol instead :cool:.......

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I hated inzaghi, always did. Perhaps i was the happiest juventini when we sold inzaghi and kept trezegol instead :cool:.......
    Same here, didnt hate him, but disliked him and was often annoyed with him (grown to like his weird ways way more in Milan, without having to be frustrated in him being him in our shirt). Is one of the few top players I actually was happy we sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)