Did Juve deserve the title !! (4 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
Here's an intersting feedback from a guy claiming that Juve didn't deserve the title at all :

Deserved? I’d definitely say no. I mean guys? Juventus? Yeah right. I say one thing ’Juve-Liverpool 0-0’. And I think that’s all there is to say. What an astonishingly boring match. Half the world saw Juve-Liverpool 0-0. What an image for Italian football. Bravo Juve you did great woooow. And the same cowards win the title by stealing points through referee wrong decisions, boring play and etc... They irritate me to the fullest. They win the title and so? What does a title mean if you played all the season without joy and heart? I mean think about it. Do you think anybody would love to see the goals of Juve again? Huh...no!!! A title season should be legendary. And other teams like Milan and Inter and others play with heart and joy. Well, they deserve the title. Not heartless Juve. I’m an Italian and I h*** Spanish teams, but at this moment I admit: Barca--beautiful, full of joy, magnificent goals, magnificent players, great atmosphere against Juve--old, nerd play, scared, boring, raw fighting spirit (actually always luck), empty stadium, tasteless, infinite luck and they score only corner goals. Trezeguet is always injured. Did he actually play this season? Nedved. Where was he? Hoohoo where are you Pavel? Juve, you can have your title, really. Such a ridiculous season. Half the world will think: Juve champion? How can that be? Those incapables who were outplayed by a Liverpool side that missed 5 or more key players? Huh? I hope next season Barca will humiliate Juve in the quarter finals. What will they think then? Juve, does there ring a bell? Does the bell ring? You are boring. Actually I think all the members of the past season should get there money back. And I’m not kidding. Juve-Liverpool had an attendance of 60000. I bet they all fell asleep. Before 60000 people they succeeded in nothing. They even didn’t show heart or determination. Shameless before 60000 people. But what did the Juve players instead? Of course! They weren’t ashamed. Three days later they won against Lecce 5-2.

That was their answer to the fans. I thought in myself ’5-2 good result, only it’s a bit too late, isn’t it Juve?’ I mean Juve-Liverpool was very very important, not Juve-Lecce! Are they stupid? L-I-V-E-R-P-O-O-L, not L-E-C-C-E. Really I felt betrayed as a Juve fan. In this way many Juve fans will turn their back to Juve. But I bet they’ll remain going on this unattractive road. THANKS JUVE YOU BROKE MY HEART.

PS: Del Piero ti amo, sei GRANDE!! Del Piero remains great whatsoever.
PPS: I must say I always cheered for all Italian teams, not one specific. Juve is out of my heart now however. Sad.

Samuel Cateau :D
it was not juves fault, it was liverpool..... and did he see the inter-Milan?? this was a damage for italian football and not juve-liverpool...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)