Diary of a Mad Beppe (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Has Ronaldo actually been better for Portugal than Messi has for Argentina though?
Of course
1. Portugal won the Euro
2. He scored a hat trick against Spain and another goal vs Morocco while I dont remember if he also scored vs Iran or someone else..

Messi barely got Argentina to the WC where they draw Iceland and lost 3-0 to Croatia only to win the last game and barely qualify (which also had to do with luck as Iceland might have gone through if they won vs Nigeria
Messi vs France wasnt so great either - Argentina scored 2 lucky goals while Messi only appeared for 1 assist

When talking about club football I can understand the debate as both are great for their clubs

P.S Ferrari is probably going to be the sponsor and he is going to be the face of Ferrari.
Next year we take Messi and make him the face of Fiat (or some gnomes store) (I dont really think we have any chance of signing Messi.. I am really surprised we get Ronaldo if it does happen like reports say..)

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Of course
1. Portugal won the Euro
2. He scored a hat trick against Spain and another goal vs Morocco while I dont remember if he also scored vs Iran or someone else..

Messi barely got Argentina to the WC where they draw Iceland and lost 3-0 to Croatia only to win the last game and barely qualify (which also had to do with luck as Iceland might have gone through if they won vs Nigeria
Messi vs France wasnt so great either - Argentina scored 2 lucky goals while Messi only appeared for 1 assist

When talking about club football I can understand the debate as both are great for their clubs

P.S Ferrari is probably going to be the sponsor and he is going to be the face of Ferrari.
Next year we take Messi and make him the face of Fiat (or some gnomes store) (I dont really think we have any chance of signing Messi.. I am really surprised we get Ronaldo if it does happen like reports say..)
I want us to get Ferrari on the jerseys too instead of Jeep, lol, imagine the increase injersey sales

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)