Dexter (9 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
The incest thing is also garbage.

And for fuck's sake, don't tell me it technically ain't incest.
Debra Morgan is the WORST character in the history of television. Fucking annoying, people this she's racy because she talks like a man. WTF ever. She has a weird mouth and she's flat chested and ugly, imo. Terrible actress. The only other thing I saw her in was The Exorcism of Emily Rose and she sucked in that, too. I hope she dies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If only Ray Stevenson didn't have to quit before the end of season 7 he would be the best villain in Dexter's history.

The chemistry he and Hall had on screen was amazing. Their dialogues were fantastic.

Apr 15, 2006
Thought it was alright. It was good to know they let the viewers know that one of the new characters already knows Dexter's secret so that it doesn't have to come as a poor surprise through the middle of the season. Although I must say I wasn't very impressed by the new serial killer they start the episode with.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
season 4 spoiler alert.

Just started watching season 5 and I'm not that excited about it now that Rita's gone. The writers totally dropped the ball with that shit. They could've killed Deb or something but no, it had to be Rita. Bullshit.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I really hope they won't make it easy and avoid the obvious ending of Dexter dying. The guy should start a new live in Argentina or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)