Destiny Udogie - LB - Udinese (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Still hoping this guy will be our first acquisition this summer outside of the free agent possibilities.

Just having a committed full back making overlapping runs will finally give our wingers a chance of creating something.

At minimum it’s clear he can offer that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
yeah, he’s not reliable. Agresti isn’t as plugged in as he used to be but at least he’s smart enough to not speculate as much. So hes pretty much the only juve guy worth paying attention to.
So is Fab della Valle the most accurate from nico schira morik 92?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So is Fab della Valle the most accurate from nico schira morik 92?
Fab seems reliable but if Pogba doesn’t happen she’s toast lol. If it does, then yeah she goes near the top since she was one of the first journalists on Vlahovic.

Schira seems pretty good but I always feel like he’s pulling some sort of con. Like a coked up Romano. I wonder why no outlet has hired him?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Prime example of WTH is Juve management possibly wanting MDS back when this guy is younger, probably didn’t make 300k last year. Of course would get a bigger contract but not like MDS. Very little financial downside to player like U.

What gets me is so many Serie a players like this who Juve gets to go up against week-in week-out and many times outperform there own players but not prioritizing them over crap like MDS. Very easy scouting. I hear over and over didn’t play in Serie A so needs time to adjust or worst yet they might never adjust to being productive.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Della Valle is good, schira no opinion on him i dont follow. morik is meh never seen him break any news or mention something against the flow/rumour windmill.
What is the obsession with breaking news dear God?

Even if one of them breaks something the others tweet 2 minutes later to confirm the news from their sources.

The most important thing for me from the reporters is that I know when they say something that is true and not made up. Not like Schira who tweets about every single player from every single league and 100 tweets a day. It's impossible to do that, to have that much information about every player. You know he's a hack just from volume. And from the fact he copy-pastes other people and then deletes tweets where he gets stuff wrong.

Della Valle broke the Vlahović news but other than that I don't remember her for anything in particular. She might have new sources from the new management based on the Vlahović thing, but she also didn't say anything about Zakaria, claimed SMS is target no. 1 over Pogba etc. Could be that she just had a source on the Fiorentina/Vlahović side so she got that right.

Albanese should just change his name to could and maybe.

Agresti doesn't have many things in advance anymore but he is one of the first briefed by the club and when he tweets something it's happening.

Romano, Di Marzio also good.

And Di Natale has been pretty good just with tidbits here and there, for example the De Sciglio renewal, still says Atalanta is buying Demiral etc.

These last 4 are who I follow. But the club in general has been very tight-lipped since last summer and it is very obvious when they brief everyone like they did with the Pogba meeting. But other than that nobody has a clue who's next in line after Pogba and Di Maria sign, if they sign.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What is the obsession with breaking news dear God?

Even if one of them breaks something the others tweet 2 minutes later to confirm the news from their sources.

The most important thing for me from the reporters is that I know when they say something that is true and not made up. Not like Schira who tweets about every single player from every single league and 100 tweets a day. It's impossible to do that, to have that much information about every player. You know he's a hack just from volume. And from the fact he copy-pastes other people and then deletes tweets where he gets stuff wrong.

Della Valle broke the Vlahović news but other than that I don't remember her for anything in particular. She might have new sources from the new management based on the Vlahović thing, but she also didn't say anything about Zakaria, claimed SMS is target no. 1 over Pogba etc. Could be that she just had a source on the Fiorentina/Vlahović side so she got that right.

Albanese should just change his name to could and maybe.

Agresti doesn't have many things in advance anymore but he is one of the first briefed by the club and when he tweets something it's happening.

Romano, Di Marzio also good.

And Di Natale has been pretty good just with tidbits here and there, for example the De Sciglio renewal, still says Atalanta is buying Demiral etc.

These last 4 are who I follow. But the club in general has been very tight-lipped since last summer and it is very obvious when they brief everyone like they did with the Pogba meeting. But other than that nobody has a clue who's next in line after Pogba and Di Maria sign, if they sign.
Damn you're invested.

I agree that the most important thing is to be reliable and not necessarily be first. But its too easy to never break any news and just join the flow once others are commenting on it.

Eitherrrr way, Di Natale is essentially a better version of Albanese. I just dont bother with them anymore.

I mostly believe agresti, di marzio, della valle

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Fab seems reliable but if Pogba doesn’t happen she’s toast lol. If it does, then yeah she goes near the top since she was one of the first journalists on Vlahovic.

Schira seems pretty good but I always feel like he’s pulling some sort of con. Like a coked up Romano. I wonder why no outlet has hired him?
He works for GDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)