Destiny Udogie - LB - Udinese (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
I only know him from Italy under-teams, he isn’t a technical wonder. In a way he reminded me Matuidi back then, but less clumsy I got to say. More a very dynamic bulldozer who has the lungs to run down the whole left side. Defensively he was good. He stood out tho in his way.

He mostly played above his age group and became a starter in Serie A at a young age, so some positive indications.

Sell Sandro and keep Udogie and Pellegrini as our backs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I only know him from Italy under-teams, he isn’t a technical wonder. In a way he reminded me Matuidi back then, but less clumsy I got to say. More a very dynamic bulldozer who has the lungs to run down the whole left side. Defensively he was good. He stood out tho in his way.

He mostly played above his age group and became a starter in Serie A at a young age, so some positive indications.

Sell Sandro and keep Udogie and Pellegrini as our backs.
Obviously he has improved still looks raw and it is a no brainer that even a half decent left back is better then Pellegrini and sandro.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I dont understand why Inter would want him. How would he fit into their 352 system as a LB when Gosens already occupies that left flank?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Inter has Gosens and Di Marco for LB/LWB after Perisic left, unless they want to play Udogie as LCB in three man defence it doesnt make sense.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont understand why Inter would want him. How would he fit into their 352 system as a LB when Gosens already occupies that left flank?
It’s called depth. Something this current juventus doesn’t understand but our former SD does.

wrong club to support if you want two decent players for each position

Jul 2, 2006
U ever gonna admit you were wrong about beppe?
if anything, his masterpiece at inter prove you wrong. just like he was at here, marotta played his triumph card, conte and won, thanks to andrea agnelli being a stubborn clown. now that his only way of winning something gone, he admits that they aim for 4th place next year. a few days ago, he also said that he contacted allegri who currently plagues us, before getting inzaghi. i would love to see those two being re united at inter. marotta and allegri are halves of an apple, what a rotten stinking turd nugget of an apple that is.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
if anything, his masterpiece at inter prove you wrong. just like he was at here, marotta played his triumph card, conte and won, thanks to andrea agnelli being a stubborn clown. now that his only way of winning something gone, he admits that they aim for 4th place next year. a few days ago, he also said that he contacted allegri who currently plagues us, before getting inzaghi. i would love to see those two being re united at inter. marotta and allegri are halves of an apple, what a rotten stinking turd nugget of an apple that is.
What a word salad lol. Beppe won 4 titles with Max so what a surprise he called him after Conte left.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No offense but his team is way ahead of ours

- - - Updated - - -

You can’t blame him for trying to fix shoddy Chinese finances - that was a problem he came in to try and stabilize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)