Destiny Udogie - LB - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri has his favorites and clearly loves Alex Sandro
What? He played Pellegrini over Sandro all the time this year, tried MdS too. He was clearly trying to find a useful LB option aside from Sandro.

Our management has said multiple times wage earners have to go in order to bring others in. Sandro is unsellable unfortunately. Once he leaves next year we shall get a LB. It’s shit, but that’s on management.

Jul 13, 2010
can some journos ask arrivabene or nedved if they think our fullback positions are good enough and does not need to be improved, because I'm genuinely curious

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
can some journos ask arrivabene or nedved if they think our fullback positions are good enough and does not need to be improved, because I'm genuinely curious
Right back is ok with Danilo and Cuad but for LB I think we can't make a purchase as long as Sandro is there.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
one can see this as fabio's master stroke after deciding against purchasing kulu this summer, leaving us without significant funds to land udogie and/or zanolo, players they are after

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Close the thread , we yonna regret this !!

We needed LB the most , we had good opportunity LB from our own league, 19 y old , but we didn’t go for it .

Kinda disappointed .

Full agreement on personal terms between Destiny Udogie, his agents and Tottenham, five year contract. Deal expected to be completed next week with Udinese. #THFC

Paratici and Conte want Udogie as part of future project, so he could be loaned back to Udinese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I blame Conte. Seducing Destiny with all that dirty EPL money and whispers of future glory.

Give it a couple of weeks and the lad will realise the mistake he's made when he finds himself on the bench. At Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)