Depth in midfield.. (4 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
excellent it such a strong word....;)
he's been hhhmmm OK i guess

i think u mean SUPER EXCELLENT *** compared with last season***

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
it is kinda ****ed up our midfield!!! and our defense is also not very good with montero being injured!!! how long is it before he returns???

fresi did a good game against udinese!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
welcome!

and I love your signature :cool:

Montero needs to return as quick as possible, our defence is a bit shaky without him there

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i agree about Fresi.....

Juve's defense isn't too good either as you said....i think once Tudor regains his forum and Lippi falls on his head enough times till he puts Tudor back in defense, then juve's defense will be better.

BTW....Welcome to the forum KeNgO :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it's obvious how important montero is now,when pessotto also comes back to steady the ship then it will be smooth sailing once more.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
hope so....
dont forget Tudor!! he needs to return to his 00-01 season form where he was one of the best defenders in serie A.

The problem is Lippi! :fero: that one thing i dont like about Lippi.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yeah,tudor's needed in the central defence together with ferrara.but when montero returns there's nowhere we can put him except for the def mid.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
so your saying Ferrara and Montero is better than Tudor and Montero!!!

No Way!! The huge and heavy Tudor is even faster than Ferrara!

Please stop imagning ferrara as if he was still 25 years old!!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Come on Majed!
ferrara is old!!! but he is still very good and he proved it last year!!!! he also did very well against Inter!!!

i just think Tudor should go back to his Central Defender Role, as that is where he is supposed to play!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
If Lippi regularly plays Ferrara and Iuliano, he must have a good reason for that. So I think we should respect his decisions and respect the players he choses to play.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Iuliano is better than ferrara!
If you would say faster I could understand, but better?!? Ciro is at the moment the best man we have for the CD. I would never trade his experience and calmness for Iuliano.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
experience..i hate that term! what exactly is experience..do you have to be ancient to have it? do you suddenly gain it when you are 30+?

I'm sure Iuliano has sufficient 'experience' to succeed at this level.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
No I don't think you have to be ancient to have experience, but it usually is so :)

It's a sort of an ability that makes you chose the right thing when judging a situation you are in and trying to find the best possible solution for it as quickly as possible but also as accurate as it can be.

:undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)