Depth in midfield.. (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
joaqin will be great but it's hard to believe if he ever join us or another italian team. probably he will play barcelona, real madrid...
eriberto is average player that faked his name so it's not an option.
I forgot that with Eriberto, but we could sign other left wingers if not him. Perhaps Zenden=player with great skills, but very underrated, Giggs or Pires? However, the last two would be surely very hard to get...In Italy there are Candela, Stankovic and Serginho. Especially Seginho would be nice to get, but I think Stankovic or Candela could also be good alternatives. The point is, we need a left winger.

You're probably right about Joaqin.:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++

I forgot that with Eriberto, but we could sign other left wingers if not him. Perhaps Zenden=player with great skills, but very underrated, Giggs or Pires? However, the last two would be surely very hard to get...In Italy there are Candela, Stankovic and Serginho. Especially Seginho would be nice to get, but I think Stankovic or Candela could also be good alternatives. The point is, we need a left winger.

You're probably right about Joaqin.:down:
candela- no...
seginho- not so good but maybe
stankovic- i think he play better on the center but maybe i wrong but still i don't like his style.

giggs and pires is a dream i think.
joaqin is the best player you mentioned but....

juve will think of someone, i'm sure.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
young spanish players rock at the mo. howz this for a midfield?

Vicente-----Xavi-----Baraja-----Joaquin

:eek:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
you don't ??

why not?? I think he's a fantastic player, one of the best passers in world football, and so calm on the ball :cool: like a tacchi but 5 times better at it

whoz varela, I don't think I seen him

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
first i don't think he is such a good player, he don't have the massive like others great defensive midfielder, best example viera. and i'd never saw him doing such a flair move.
he didn't do much in barcelona.

did'nt you see the third goal of the game betis barcelona when betis crashed them 3-0. it was amazing!!!!
i don't know his position. if you didn't see the goal- download it's fast!!!! and it was varela!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well Patrik Andersson ain't stupid, neither is Puyol.
I'm not sure who played Barca's defence this game though.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
shame Barca never go out and buy defensive players. If they did that, they would have much more chance to win La Liga and even CL

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
sorry for calling your favorite spanish team's defence stupid.
not a problem!

I can admit, barca's defence is not exactly their strong point..but going forward they are both effective and entertaining. IMO the most complete spanish team is Valencia

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
and with the original 4-4-2 formation as well :)

when I saw them demolish Liverpool I thought..'why can't juve play like this?'

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
maybe in the future.
i didn't saw juve-dynamo but i heard juve played great and i saw the goals and we can sometimes play entertaining football too.
but liverpool better then dynamo kiev

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)