Dentinho aka Little Tooth (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
We don't need another box type striker.. We already have 3 (Amauri, Trez, IQ)...
I would agree more for Walter or Keirrison
Dentinho is not a box type striker... and I don't like Dentinho at all... he plays in Corinthians and he's not playing in the starting line-up now... he played in Serie A in 2007 and he sucked... he scored some goals in Serie B only... he's not ready to play in the Italian Serie A... Materazzi will kill him with his tackles at first!!

To be honest I did not see one single match of South America U20 championship and have never seen Walter play... as also he's not in the starting line-up of Internacional... the best one there is Taison (very good player) and Nilmar (he already played in Lyon and Zaragoza in Europe)!!

As for Keirrison... this one Juve should sign... he's one hell of a player... he's playing for Palmeiras now... 7 matches in the Sao Paulo State Championship he scored 7 goals and in the Copa Libertadores in 3 matches 3 goals... 1 per match... last year's Brazilian League he was the striker with 21 goals for Coritiba!!

Santos, my team in Brazil, he played 3 times against us:
Santos 0x3 Coritiba (3 goals by Keirrison)
Coritiba 5x1 Santos (4 goals by Keirrison)
Palmeiras 4x1 Santos (3 goals by Keirrison)

NO Dentinho
YES Keirrison

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Dentinho is not a box type striker... and I don't like Dentinho at all... he plays in Corinthians and he's not playing in the starting line-up now... he played in Serie A in 2007 and he sucked... he scored some goals in Serie B only... he's not ready to play in the Italian Serie A... Materazzi will kill him with his tackles at first!!

To be honest I did not see one single match of South America U20 championship and have never seen Walter play... as also he's not in the starting line-up of Internacional... the best one there is Taison (very good player) and Nilmar (he already played in Lyon and Zaragoza in Europe)!!

As for Keirrison... this one Juve should sign... he's one hell of a player... he's playing for Palmeiras now... 7 matches in the Sao Paulo State Championship he scored 7 goals and in the Copa Libertadores in 3 matches 3 goals... 1 per match... last year's Brazilian League he was the striker with 21 goals for Coritiba!!

NO Dentinho
YES Keirrison
Never liked that tooth guy

Dec 31, 2008

NO Dentinho
YES Keirrison
Keirrison is heavily linked wid barca

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It would be foolish to buy another striker. Our forwards are our biggest strength on the field already.
Lets pay attention to the things we really need and become a complete team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well he was getting of age, may as well cash in on him while we can and get a younger striker....sad but perhaps its time for us to let go of Trez. I don't know much about Dentinho, i was hoping for Benzema

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Well he was getting of age, may as well cash in on him while we can and get a younger striker....sad but perhaps its time for us to let go of Trez. I don't know much about Dentinho, i was hoping for Benzema
if we are going to sell one of our legends like trez (i don't like his style in playin' but i respect him and wants him to end his career here) we should replace him with a wrold class player......

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if we are going to sell one of our legends like trez (i don't like his style in playin' but i respect him and wants him to end his career here) we should replace him with a wrold class player......
Such as?.....

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Dentinho-Juve closer

19:05 del 11 maggio

dentinho

Juve-Dentinho keep getting closer. The latest market rumors from Brazil speak about a meeting in Turin between the agent of the player and the Bianconeri leadership in the next few days. Objective: to close the deal. The Brazilian would be the second reinforcement for president Cobolli Gigli’s club. Although there are still some details to iron out before the deal can be closed. The parties however seem optimistic, and everything seems to point to a successful outcome. The player was viewed by the market observer Castagnini during the Under 20 played in Venezuela.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)