Dentinho aka Little Tooth (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I don't think another striker is really in order when you consider the fact that the backline is in shambles. It's been three years...a world-class defender is long overdue, for Christ's sake.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
I don't think another striker is really in order when you consider the fact that the backline is in shambles. It's been three years...a world-class defender is long overdue, for Christ's sake.
Because all of your strikers are 25 years old and below.
4 out of 5 Ronaldos recommend Dentinho for patients who chew the elastic panties of trannies.
:lol2:
:jvefan:

FTBA: Frank T. Brusher Approved.
ABA - American Brusher Association

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Corinthians set Dentinho demands Thursday 12 February, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are reports that Brazilian side Corinthians have told Juventus their price for talented youngster Dentinho.

The 20-year-old has been on the Old Lady's radar for a while after making a name for himself with Brazil's Under-20 side.

The Bianconeri reportedly see Dentinho as a possible heir to Pavel Nedved's throne once the Czech Fury retires.

Several top European clubs have been watching Dentinho, but Juve are said to be the most committed to signing him.

Press reports suggest that Corinthians President Andres Sanchez has set a price tag of around £7.5m for the precocious starlet.

Channel 4

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    mah!

again, I prefer Walter and even if he wasn't superb at the U-20, Douglas Costa.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    around 12m €+

He started well at the U-20 as a right attacking mid but after a couple of games his coach played him in front and f*cked him up.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    no, you're talking about Savio.

EDIT: MC deleted his post.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Whats with every striker being deemed a winger to replace Nedved? Somehow the retarded e-journos decide that since Nedved is the big piece to be replaced this coming summer, that any player linked with us is supposed to replace him, despite the position he plays in. Such a cheap way to connect a BS rumour to the club.

And yeah, Douglas Costa is an AM and more of a Nedved replacement, then Dentinho who is a poacher.

But the media, because I hardly think Corinthians said zip, got more realistic with the prize, aimed high with 21m pound earlier (corious enough, same prize they used with Costa and few other starlets...), but now named a 3rd of that with 7m.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)