Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve 'desperate for Dentinho'

Tuesday 3 February, 2009

Juventus must wait until the summer to strengthen the squad and are being linked with Brazilian starlet Dentinho.

The Old Lady didn't make any moves before the transfer window closed last night.

But the Bianconeri have lost momentum in recent weeks and are expected to splash the cash at the end of the season.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve scouts have been watching Corinthians striker Dentinho - real name Bruno Ferreira Bonfim.

Chief scout Renzo Castagnini was present to see Dentinho play for Brazil against Argentina in the recent Under-20 South American Championship.

The 19-year-old is said to be a target for a number of Europe's most prestigious clubs, including Arsenal, Inter and Real Madrid.

However, Juve may have the advantage in the race for Dentinho's signature because they have reportedly made contact with the player's agent.

desperate? advantage? :lol:

Personally, from Brazil I'd sign his teammate Walter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, Walter looks like the best of em, together with Douglas Costa, so far in ze U-20 suda americana. Nice ball control in the first goal:

From the little one can say from Dentinho, is a pure box striker who is a little quick and good at finding space. I think Keirrison of Palmeiras is a more interesting young striker.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We don't need another box type striker.. We already have 3 (Amauri, Trez, IQ)...
I would agree more for Walter or Keirrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)