Denmark should be Ashamed of Kim Milton Jensen (1 Viewer)

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
The Refree of the Champions LEague Final almost ruined the whole thing

This was one of the few finals I could be totally neutral in
Porto was the team I had admired for a long time now
And Monaco was a surprise package with our future Coach Deschamps incharge.

It was a really good final too bad
the reffing standard is so low on some of the UEFA referee sometimes I wonder how they choose these reff's do they each get their chance on a final because it surely can't be competence.....

4 clear ON-Sides that he called offside

But worse of that was throw inns that Everyone in the 2 clubs had agreed was (lets say Monaco's) and then Milton insists on it being the other team. And no one understands anything...

This is the Worst refereed Final ever since Bayern Munich - Valencia....
With that crazy Dutch referee....

ITs funny how the standard is so uneven even though they have all these weird and complicated procedures of promoting referee they still have people on the highest level making complete donkeys out of themselves....

Otherwise the final was one of the most Well played ones....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
I agree, nielson is a pile of crap, giving Carlos alberto a yellow for celebrating th winning goal?? git.

He jus seems to want be the star of the show...if u look back in history, he has always been crpa, the only reason why he gets the games is that he tries to uphold every law.....

Jul 28, 2002
yeah the "lines men" or ref assistants, its there jobs, but it wasnt jus that he handled badly, when porto were celbrating another goal, he started breaking them up...what a spoilsport.

Jul 28, 2002
after the beckham incident, he have always had the opinion of him that he is a bit of a wanker who wants to steal the show...no disrespect to the guy off the field, probabaly a very nice man , but hes a crap ref.

Jul 28, 2002
collina, a immensly talented ref who doesnt try and steal the show, but is part of the game, and we all kno of his presence...class, pure class, shame he hates us

(disclaimer : i have no idea if he does or deosnt like juve, jus crackign a joke at that dodgy story a few months back)

OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    The Most part of the blame has to go to the Reffing Body in UEFA
    what are they thinking when they Give the Final to such a Despot

I mean scoring a goal during the final what is he suppose to do...
    clap his hands and run back to his half....

HE has to have some understanding that there are emotions in perhaps the biggest match of their lives...

Yes and the fact was that it was A lot of the Assitant Ref's fault...
    In the end Moreites even got a corner when it was clearly that it was a goal kick. And you could just see Morientes laughing helplessly at the decesion...

But Another Reff that pisses me off is Dirk Joll but this Milton almost takes the prize...
    The Ass Reff's were embarssing since its their responsibilty with the offside they were really good first 15min when there were some close offsides which they called offside but then they got to excited or something and started flagging everything
    :(

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    collina, a immensly talented ref who doesnt try and steal the show, but is part of the game, and we all kno of his presence...class, pure class, shame he hates us

(disclaimer : i have no idea if he does or deosnt like juve, jus crackign a joke at that dodgy story a few months back)
    i am a biased ***** too so i cant like collina

OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    well tell me who is better? collina? the french guy?some other guy? not many options there. i wonder who they gonna give the euro final to?
    There is Collina and then there is This other Italian
    and the French guy and the blonde Swede

They are better then him
    But so are most reff's a lot of reffs in national leagues are better then some of the games I see these guys reff... Thats whats gets me thinking that something is wrong....

But even Bapanesta and Marku Mert are better then Milton....

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    I still don't understand how that danish quartet stole Monaco it's win. Monaco was shite, Porto did what it needed and that's it.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't think the refereeing on his part was that bad. The yellow card to Alberto was a bit unjustified, but he's just doing what his bosses pay him to do, and we're gonna see that rule enforced in Euro 2004 too. He made some good calls that I disagreed with at first, but upon seeing the replay from a couple of angles I agreed with e.g. when Prso was battling for the ball with 2 Porto defenders, he won the ball but was called presumably for a handball.

The linesman on the other hand was just shite. There were at least 4 or 5 Monaco 'off-sides' in which a Monaco player was being played onside by at least half a metre.

OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    not saying they did
    they just ruined a otherwise great final

I am sure Porto would have probably managed anyways

But Reffs shouldn't just be scolded as in the case with Byron Moreno where his reffing affects the outcome of the game

I mean if he is crap and the side still would win he is still crap and a big annoyence to football fans all over the world (not inlcuding supporters of the team who always think the ref is against them)

But he messed up in one of the biggest games this year and that says a lot.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)