Denis Zakaria (8 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Whats the buy option?
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement has been reached with Chelsea Football Club Ltd for the temporary disposal, until 30 June 2023, of the registration rights of the player Denis Lemi Zakaria Lako Lado for a consideration of € 3.0 million and bonuses up to a maximum of € 1.0 million upon achievement of agreed sporting objectives.

The agreement further envisages the right for Chelsea to definitively acquire the player’s registration rights; the agreed consideration for the definitive disposal is € 28.0 million, payable in three years; the consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 5.0 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. Ancillary costs, already including the solidarity contribution envisaged by FIFA regulations, amount to a maximum of 5% on the total value of the entire operation.
So loan is 3m + 1m and buyout is 28m + 5m. Good numbers for us.

Imagine cashing in on him and Kulu, for the first time in years there's a chance of having a positive balance financially :snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You know if this was 10-15 years ago, i would 100% say allegri ruining players, but considering how all these young players are total pansies, I'll cut him some slack.
i just anticipated a typical tuz reaction

btw our training methods (camp, nutrition, whatever) must suck, we have way too many injuries, especially muscle related. it's just that zakaria always had these with his previous clubs too, and now it looks like chelsea isn't an exception for him. chelsea looks like a similarly badly managed or cursed club, they also seem to have more than average number of injuries.

anyway, good luck to zak for a quick recovery. in his case, i'd also take the money instead of having him back

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i just anticipated a typical tuz reaction

btw our training methods (camp, nutrition, whatever) must suck, we have way too many injuries, especially muscle related. it's just that zakaria always had these with his previous clubs too, and now it looks like chelsea isn't an exception for him. chelsea looks like a similarly badly managed or cursed club, they also seem to have more than average number of injuries.

anyway, good luck to zak for a quick recovery. in his case, i'd also take the money instead of having him back
Yeah you're right about Zak. i was speaking more in general. It's just so hard to get to these new age players. Too much money and media exposure at a very young age.

I remember watching this, it shows how important it is to have those "anchor" players in the dressing room nowadays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)