Denis Zakaria (12 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are people here upset that he’s leaving?
He and Mckennie are probably the most useless players in our midfield.
Not upset at all, I wasn't even keen on him in the first place, If I recall I called him a headless chicken when we were first linked with him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see what Rovella has to do with this. They are completely different types of midfielders. Also, even with these two gone we have seven in midfield which is a lot.
in the sense that Rovella could be the vice regista and push locatelli in his more favoured mezzala role.

Given the injury record of pogba something tells me this will be a reoccurring theme, and Paredes is fairly injury prone too, the only positive in all this is that Fagioli will stay

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is fine for a certain role but we don't have that role available. Potential plusvalenza and room for Fagioli is a double miracle

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think he could still be useful for us and he is on a low salary so I'm not sure that we gain much in this deal unless they are paying us a big loan fee which I doubt.

One of the biggest spenders in Europe but they know they can cut a cheap deal with us.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
My realistic prediction given the number of options Chelsea have in midfield is he'll come back and will be sold to some Bundesliga team next year for 5-10M tops

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
We just want to shed away salary to compensate the Paredes signing

- - - Updated - - -

But I do think he's close to useless in a 3 men midfield

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We just want to shed away salary to compensate the Paredes signing

- - - Updated - - -

But I do think he's close to useless in a 3 men midfield
He is very one dime sional and límite. Top of it he gets injured

Weird deal, will not be misses and hopefully he gets sold. Want to See more of our exiciting youngs

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm happy with this, he never really seemed to fit and fitness very questionable. I also don't see him playing very much for Chelsea but if not maybe someone like West Ham or Everton would give us £25m for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)