Denis Zakaria (60 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Zero minutes for Denis #Zakaria in Sampdoria- #Juventus commented by Max #Allegri at Dazn: “I needed more quality in the strait. He did not enter by technical choice ". The signal of how the Swiss is at the bottom of the hierarchy of the Juventus coach and can start ...

So this looks like he is transfer listed a guy who was signed half year ago for Max has already lost his trust. Wtf is this.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Let’s be real here he’s being sacrificed because Rabiot didn’t fuck off and probably because Allegri requested Paredes specifically. So someone has to go.

I won’t really miss him, but I’d rather have him than Rabiot.

This move would however open up a midfield spot next season, hopefully for one of the younger guys.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
This is insane. Finally get a midfielder with a Work Rate in the midfield for the first time since Vidal and we sell him after barely featuring. What is Max thinking?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Zak out

A quick flip to help our struggling finances

Locatelli gets to play in a more box to box role & we get an actual deep lying midfielder who (admittedly going off of others here) allegedly has an eye for forward passes

Absolute win.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We made Roma a team. He is one of the midfielders that brings a spark. We sacrifice good players for nothing.

Next season we’ll have to add depth plus find a player as replacement for Zakaria (first team player), Di Maria, Sandro, RB.

We delay everything every season and make a mess.

I’m against this move, strongly against it.

Jul 28, 2002
I don’t like the use of retarded. But duck me the entire management team is displaying the traditional traits.

In millik
Zak out.

They are either trolling, antongising the fans, lost the plot, apply incorrect Tici logic or simply gross incompetence and stuck in the past.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is insane. Finally get a midfielder with a Work Rate in the midfield for the first time since Vidal and we sell him after barely featuring. What is Max thinking?
Tbh he's been extremely underwhelming. I personally wouldn't loan him to Roma (wrong format and club) but if it gives more chances to a Rovella, Fagioli or Miretti I won't be losing any sleep over it. The problem is Rabiot is still here for a season Rabioting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)