Denis Zakaria (18 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I'm very glad and excited that this is happening, hopefully Arthur and McKenzie follow him and no replacement is brought in! Don't understand the panic, I watch a football game, then I watch another, my impression is that the best midfielders that Juve currently have are Miretti and Rovella, I don't give a flying fck what nationality they are or how old they are, the best performing players should always play, those two play better, they should play...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm very glad and excited that this is happening, hopefully Arthur and McKenzie follow him and no replacement is brought in! Don't understand the panic, I watch a football game, then I watch another, my impression is that the best midfielders that Juve currently have are Miretti and Rovella, I don't give a flying fck what nationality they are or how old they are, the best performing players should always play, those two play better, they should play...
So you want a midfield of only Locatelli, Rovella, Miretti, and an always injured Pogba? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)