Denis Zakaria (59 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Zakaria will never replace Rabiot - Zakaria cant use left foot to save his life, wont ever play on the left side. He is bought to play at right side of the pitch, either as RCM or right sided CDM in double pivot.
This argument would be valid if the same counted for De Sciglio/Pellegrini. And there’s Locatelli who’s able to play LCM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This argument would be valid if the same counted for De Sciglio/Pellegrini. And there’s Locatelli who’s able to play LCM.
Why though? Pellegrini is left footed and only plays there, while MdS can use his left foot quite well even though he is right footed.
On Locatelli i agree and this is something i want to see, either double pivot with him and Zakaria or a midfield of Zakaria - Arthur - Locatelli. Just saying Zakaria isnt a direct replacement for that LCM or left winger spot - however u want to call it.

Jun 16, 2020
Why though? Pellegrini is left footed and only plays there, while MdS can use his left foot quite well even though he is right footed.
On Locatelli i agree and this is something i want to see, either double pivot with him and Zakaria or a midfield of Zakaria - Arthur - Locatelli. Just saying Zakaria isnt a direct replacement for that LCM or left winger spot - however u want to call it.
De Sciglio gives a cross every now and then with his left foot but in my opinion he isn’t very good at it.

Good examples are the 1v1 situations where he struggled, or the cross pass of Locatelli that he couldn’t control.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
De Sciglio gives a cross every now and then with his left foot but in my opinion he isn’t very good at it.

Good examples are the 1v1 situations where he struggled, or the cross pass of Locatelli that he couldn’t control.
yeah, thats true - he is good at that LB spot until he gets pressed and has to decide fast, like yesterday, but that doesnt really change the fact that Zakaria is almost completely one footed and it would probably be disaster playing him on the left. In midifield u have to decide even faster.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
albanese: zak is out for 20 days

it's gonna be long. we're missing both him and mckennie, different players with different characteristics. god, i want 2 good mids so badly this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)