Denis Zakaria (77 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A mix of Matuidi and Pogba. So refreshing to see him have the courage to run down the right hand side every now and then, like Mckennie. Got stuck in quite a lot too
Actually I saw a very good defensive players but his passing skills need improvement.
He does burst forward which is good. Lets see how he fare when he recovers.
Matuidi - I can see what people are talking about even if still different.
Pogba - Take away his color and there is absolutely no comparison

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Doesn't have the same poise or control like Pogba.

He's a Matuidi with slightly better technical ability. That alone will make him extremely useful for us.

Just pair him with Locatelli and a top class CM, and we're good to go.

If he has a successful 6 month stint with us, don't see why we should approach Kessie who's asking monstrous wages anyway.
Thank you. Stay away from this overrated guy...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thank you. Stay away from this overrated guy...
He is a good player and could help physically but our current team play with 3 midfielders and we have the fighter Zakaria, Locatelli will be there as well and the third one should have both physical, passing and shooting skills. SMS or Pogba in other words.

How much Man Utd offered to Pogba anyway?

Jun 16, 2020
He’s better than I expected, his passing and technical abilities are quite good, defensively he’s very strong.

Was expecting a more ‘boring’ DM. He gets in the box aswel and attacks the goal.

Early days but good indications so far.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He’s better than I expected, his passing and technical abilities are quite good, defensively he’s very strong.

Was expecting a more ‘boring’ DM. He gets in the box aswel and attacks the goal.

Early days but good indications so far.
If you recall he's there instead Benta, he looks like a Kante

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)