Denis Zakaria (12 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Allegri also seems be in love with him, playing him from the very beginning, praising him at the presser. Seems like he really is a player he wanted.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Except the pass to Rabiot in the first half he was ghosting, partly because they were not attacking on his side much. Second half much better, good passes in spaces, recovered balls, carried the ball forward.

I want to see him and Loca together alone in midfield.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thought he had a decent game..

Played a superb first time pass to play Rabiot in on goal in the first half and a good one in the second half, plus covered the defence.
that pass was the highlight of his game, that was beautiful indeed. defense? he was dribbled by a couple of times, finished the game with 0 tackles, 0 intercepted balls, 1/6 duels won (he's taller than rabiot ffs) and with some back passes instead of trying to go forward. if that's decent then we really lowered our expectations. i don't know this guy too much, so no final verdict from me, i just thought he was below par tonight.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
that pass was the highlight of his game, that was beautiful indeed. defense? he was dribbled by a couple of times, finished the game with 0 tackles, 0 intercepted balls, 1/6 duels won (he's taller than rabiot ffs) and with some back passes instead of trying to go forward. if that's decent then we really lowered our expectations. i don't know this guy too much, so no final verdict from me, i just thought he was below par tonight.
Was meaning more getting back to cover the space defensively rather than tackles/interceptions. I'm surprised those numbers are so low though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah sissoko was atleast a defensive monster but when some people mentioned that Zakaria has lost his agility and a yard of pace after the knee injury I can understand know.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't expect him to be the commander in the middle but his game will be much better when the ones next to him are better. Rabiot is Rabiot and Locatelli was disappointing yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)