delpiero06's KNOWLEDGE progress (2 Viewers)

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #82
    you people on this fourm are assholes. i came here to talk about juventus and now i cant even do that without people looking for errors in my posts and critisizing my lack of interest in geography. I cant make a single post without being attacked for almost no reason. ok maybe im stupid im not denying that but jesus cant you guys lay off. dont you have anything better to do than pick on people on the internet. i dont come here to pick fights i come here to talk about football and now i cant even do that here. seven i never said that people shouldnt know geography all i said was that i dont see why i should need to know it

Apr 12, 2004
    you people on this fourm are assholes. i came here to talk about juventus and now i cant even do that without people looking for errors in my posts and critisizing my lack of interest in geography. I cant make a single post without being attacked for almost no reason. ok maybe im stupid im not denying that but jesus cant you guys lay off. dont you have anything better to do than pick on people on the internet. i dont come here to pick fights i come here to talk about football and now i cant even do that here.
    Ohh shit, Bilo, how did you get out of your cage?

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    you people on this fourm are assholes. i came here to talk about juventus and now i cant even do that without people looking for errors in my posts and critisizing my lack of interest in geography. I cant make a single post without being attacked for almost no reason. ok maybe im stupid im not denying that but jesus cant you guys lay off. dont you have anything better to do than pick on people on the internet. i dont come here to pick fights i come here to talk about football and now i cant even do that here. seven i never said that people shouldnt know geography all i said was that i dont see why i should need to know it
    :shifty: it's ok man.be cool.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    If delpiero06 never heard of the country of Georgia prior to last week, one can only imagine how many nations the poster has never even fathomed. Belarus, San Marino, Liberia, Oman, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Guyana... the list is boundless.

Hell, if you told him Myanmar was once called Burma he'd probably shoot up his high school.
    You probably just learned that a couple of weeks ago because of the demonstrations there, am I right? :D

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #91
    I think if you make your posts a bit easier to read, people might lay off. Well maybe not, but then they wouldn't have a reason to mess with you.
    thank you for the advice but i really doubt that will happen.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    look man, if you can't stand it if the guys mess with you, you are on the wrong forum, they are only joking and with reactions like this one, they exactly get what they want.

Just a small tip form someone in Belgium, that small country between Holland and France ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)