delpiero06's KNOWLEDGE progress (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
thanks for the compliments guys. its nice to have people actually read my posts and listen to what im saying and not just like for typing mistakes.
Ikoninhosa- I don't care what you have to say. your an idiot so if you dont like my posts then dont read them. I know your just sore because i hate france and you think theyre better than italy. but guess what? as much as i like italy i wasnt at all concerned when they played france because even if france won 5-0 they still lost in the world cup final and nothing they do can change the fact that italy held the trophy on that glorious night. The french national side are nothing but a group of sore losers who cant get over the fact that they didnt win a trophy that they didnt deserve and now just insult the italians as much as they can. yet that wont get them the trophy back either. None of them are even french anyway theyre the inter of international teams, even theyre great legend zidane was from algeria. what a joke of a team. and btw i know i went off topic like i always do so you dont need to point that out.
I'm quite happy to read what you say, but it would be much easier if you could use paragraphing a bit more. :tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ikoninhosa- I don't care what you have to say. your an idiot so if you dont like my posts then dont read them. I know your just sore because i hate france and you think they re better than italy. but guess what? as much as i like italy i wasnt at all concerned when they played france because even if france won 5-0 they still lost in the world cup final and nothing they do can change the fact that italy held the trophy on that glorious night. The french national side are nothing but a group of sore losers who cant get over the fact that they didnt win a trophy that they didnt deserve and now just insult the italians as much as they can. yet that wont get them the trophy back either. None of them are even french anyway theyre the inter of international teams, even theyre great legend zidane was from algeria. what a joke of a team. and btw i know i went off topic like i always do so you dont need to point that out.
Dude, just shut up. Please. Why did you turn this into Italy vs France? I don´t care who you support nor I hate you because of that. You´re the one that attacked me because I like France. You have your opinion, I have mine. If you don´t care what I have to say, why did you make this reply?

ßömßäяdîëя;1468000 said:
You are now know as:

"My retard brother Bilo."
:lol:

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #53
    Can't we all just get along, make numerous grammatical errors and have a tough time locating China on a map? You know, be like delpiero06.
    cmon i know where china is

If delpiero06 never heard of the country of Georgia prior to last week, one can only imagine how many nations the poster has never even fathomed. Belarus, San Marino, Liberia, Oman, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Guyana... the list is boundless.

Hell, if you told him Myanmar was once called Burma he'd probably shoot up his high school.
    id heard of georgia last year when italy got draw. i know where liberia oman kyrgyzstan are. i also know where belarus is.

Dude, just shut up. Please. Why did you turn this into Italy vs France? I don´t care who you support nor I hate you because of that. You´re the one that attacked me because I like France. You have your opinion, I have mine. If you don´t care what I have to say, why did you make this reply?

:lol:
    Because i wanted you to stop replying to all of my posts

ßömßäяdîëя;1468000 said:
    You are now know as:

"My retard brother Bilo."
    ummmmm ok

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    thanks for the compliments guys. its nice to have people actually read my posts and listen to what im saying and not just like for typing mistakes.
    Ikoninhosa- I don't care what you have to say. your an idiot so if you dont like my posts then dont read them. I know your just sore because i hate france and you think theyre better than italy. but guess what? as much as i like italy i wasnt at all concerned when they played france because even if france won 5-0 they still lost in the world cup final and nothing they do can change the fact that italy held the trophy on that glorious night. The french national side are nothing but a group of sore losers who cant get over the fact that they didnt win a trophy that they didnt deserve and now just insult the italians as much as they can. yet that wont get them the trophy back either. None of them are even french anyway theyre the inter of international teams, even theyre great legend zidane was from algeria. what a joke of a team. and btw i know i went off topic like i always do so you dont need to point that out.
    :wallbang:

And what? You think the US NT is filled with Native Americans? Jesus Christ, you're dumb!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)