delpiero leaving? (3 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

So you sugget the like of me to hate him to put him in a bad situation ?
No seriously if I was instead of him with Juve paying me 4.5 Milion annualy I can live with the fact that some of the fan hates me...
thats what i meant too

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
You realli think hes coming after that horrible display today against Norway, and after the year he had this year i think he was more up and down than Del Piero.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I don't understand why people here keep saying how Del Piero earns 5mil euros/year...think about how much money we lost paying salas for nothing (1.9mil/year) while Del Piero is worth every cent!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Actually, Salas was paid 3-3.6 mil € per year IIRC. Salas wasn't really worth his wages when he just got here and was fully fit.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Why on earth do you people go on about dp's wage??

Look at the figures... He brings in more money in merchandising than the rest of the squad put togeather... We could pay him alot more than we do and he would still come for free.

The money he brings in pays for his wages and much more

If anything he should earn more... Not too mention hes allready taken a pay cut in the recent past

Its jus like those that whinge about how much beckham earns... Yet he brought Real £30milion in one year....

Its unbeleivable that people criticise the amount the likes of dp, totti or beckham earn...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Look at the figures... He brings in more money in merchandising than the rest of the squad put togeather... We could pay him alot more than we do and he would still come for free.

If anything he should earn more... Not too mention hes allready taken a pay cut in the recent past

Its jus like those that whinge about how much beckham earns... Yet he brought Real £30milion in one year....

Its unbeleivable that people criticise the amount the likes of dp, totti or beckham earn...
I'm not..I'm defending Del Piero if you notice?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
You DP fans if you really love him that much you would want him to LEAVE cos you know very well that next year he will not be in the first eleven with a fit Trezegut and Ibrahimovic ahead of him. Is that what you want? Well then fine, but for me that's a waste of money.

We can't just keep players cos they were there for the past 12 years and won (along with the rest of the team) those Scudetti and trophies. Like Zlatan (the forum member) once said: "We're not the ****en red cross!"
a fit Trez?and if he wasn't fit...if he was injured wouldn't it be a pity that we missed Ale?he was much better than Trez and his influence on team wasn't that less than Zlatan.so if one should leave us that would be simply David Trezeguet.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Exactly. Real don't pay Beckham what they do because they can, it's because of his marketing value. This applies to Del Piero as well so please people, stop whining about his wages.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
DP wont leave, the Asian tour paid his wage,
he was the number one attraction.
If Zalayeta get loaned out and Trezequet will again get injured,
quess who is gonna called in to do his job again?
Dp is a very usefull tool, he prooved he can be usefull once again this season, next season he will become Juve's greatest scorer ever.
Cap wont hesitate to keep him in the bench and play Treze/Mutu/Cassano as Zlatan's partner most of the season.
On way or the other this season we will have the best attack combo of the last decade!
Some people sould proove they are better than DP,
this can only do good to our team if they do,
if they dont DP would be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)