delpiero leaving? (11 Viewers)

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Osama Bin Laden isn't a Football Player, Del Piero didn't attack the United States of America, Bin Laden Presents a Party (Qaeeda) So I don't see why he shouldn't be loved by some people....Know how to compare dude.
Shejh Usamma Bin Laden, one of the most loved mujaheed in the world ; )

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ibrahimovic9 ] ++

u just hate Ibrahimovic cuz ur serbian
And why would I do that????Give me a logical explanation.
Probably you think that I don't like Larsson,Ljungberg,Issaxon,Alback,Wilhelmson ,Melberg....also?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, slowly the balance of the team is shifting from the brilliance of one player to the work ethic and creativity of other individuals like Camoranesi, Zlatan and Zambrotta. For the transition to be complete, we have to sell Del Piero, so we can move on once and for all.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Yea, slowly the balance of the team is shifting from the brilliance of one player to the work ethic and creativity of other individuals like Camoranesi, Zlatan and Zambrotta. For the transition to be complete, we have to sell Del Piero, so we can move on once and for all.
It could be like that. I understand people who think that way. Personally I wouldn't like to see him go but a little more tolerance towards others' opinions would be nice around here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
and why can't we move on having Dp with us?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Imagine a world where in the Juventus team tehre is no DP anymore. No one would be fighting each other whether he is past it or he's still an incredible footballer and we would actually discuss the team rather than just one individual. But that would be a utopia I guess :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Sell Del Piero... hmm very interesting.. Ok lets see, I agree because We have to sell a player who is simply:
1- Our Captain
2- Has been playing at out team since 1993 when he was a teenager.
3- Won 6 scudetti and 1 CL and 1 intercontinintal cup.
4- One of the top scorers in CL history
5- The best penalty taker in the serie A
6- finished as Juve's 2nd top serie A scorer this season by scoring 14 goals while not playing THAT much. Even more scored 2 CL goals which makes him top scorer with 16 goals (along with Zlatan) for Juve this season.
7- Juve's thrid top scorer in history and only few goals away from being Juve's all time top scorer.
8- Who is loved by most of Juve's fans, infact he is maybe the one who is filling our empty statium with his supporters.
9- Outstanding talent.
10- Will never be as he was before 1998 injury but he was one of the most curtial players in our campaigns since then.
11- Is maybe the best team captain in the Serie A.
12- One of the most professional players I have ever seen.
13- He respects everyone and never talk bad about anyone
14- He loves Juve
15- His wage is high, but so is Juve's income because of him. Maybe the most player bringing money for Juve.
16- He had his share of injuries, and is always cretisized for anything he does and doesn't do. its like if he passes a wrong ball then he is a bad player, and if he plays a good match they call it one of the odds. And never the less he managed to scilence his critics everytime by scoring winning goals or providing magnificent assists.
17- He is our most experienced forward
18- He is the most Juve player carying silverware after Ferrara.
19- He was there for our team when we needed him the most.
20- He doesn't get banned for any stupid things, like punching a player or spitting like other players do (e.g. Totti).

So yes,, I do agree.. We have to sell him because all of those 20 points I mentioned !! .....

Come on guys... This is Del Piero we are talking about... This is our Captain. The one carrying our "C" arm band.
Have respect to what he did and to what he is still doing with Juve. I don't see a single reason why he should leave. Infact regarding this season, his second part of the season was really despite being subsitute many times.
HE IS A CHAMPION.... and he is OUR CHAMPION..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Sell Del Piero... hmm very interesting.. Ok lets see, I agree because We have to sell a player who is simply:
1- Our Captain
6- finished as Juve's 2nd top serie A scorer this season by scoring 14 goals while not playing THAT much. Even more scored 2 CL goals which makes him top scorer with 16 goals (along with Zlatan) for Juve this season.
7- Juve's thrid top scorer in history and only few goals away from being Juve's all time top scorer.
8- Who is loved by most of Juve's fans, infact he is maybe the one who is filling our empty statium with his supporters.
9- Outstanding talent.
10- Will never be as he was before 1998 injury but he was one of the most curtial players in our campaigns since then.
14- He loves Juve
15- His wage is high, but so is Juve's income because of him. Maybe the most player bringing money for Juve.
16- He had his share of injuries, and is always cretisized for anything he does and doesn't do. its like if he passes a wrong ball then he is a bad player, and if he plays a good match they call it one of the odds. And never the less he managed to scilence his critics everytime by scoring winning goals or providing magnificent assists.
20- He doesn't get banned for any stupid things, like punching a player or spitting like other players do (e.g. Totti).

So yes,, I do agree.. We have to sell him because all of those 20 points I mentioned !! .....

Come on guys... This is Del Piero we are talking about... This is our Captain. The one carrying our "C" arm band.
Have respect to what he did and to what he is still doing with Juve. I don't see a single reason why he should leave. Infact regarding this season, his second part of the season was really despite being subsitute many times.
HE IS A CHAMPION.... and he is OUR CHAMPION..
There is lots of redundancy here

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
1- Our Captain
juve has had hundreds of captains and i am sure they all have been loved, but we have moved on.

and what does that prove? so has tachinardi, and montero and plenty others who have or will have to leave when they time has come

thats not even an argument, the team won those with his and everybodies else contribution.

how many of those in the last 4-5 years ?

and? i m sure there are plenty who are if not just as good, they are good enough

i m sure he gets all the credit for the goals. the team never helped him for anything :rolleyes:

past

past. not that the money that comes from del piero supporters is worth less though

9- Outstanding talent.
huh?

i would say he was in our top 5 most crucial. we have had people more crucial than him

maybe. plus he can still be if he moves to another team in seria a

how many championships will that get us. not that i am contradicting you, i am just saying that you are overrating that a bit.

see above.
14- He loves Juve
see above.

i personally feel that those money could be used better.

injury prone, one more reason to drop him. we have a younger striker who has as many, if not more assits. he gets the heat only because people rightfully expect a lot from him.

old.
thats not even an argument, the team won those with his and everybodies else contribution.

this is by far, the biggest bullshit i have ever heard on the argument. del piero maybe be many things but never that.

so? thats the minimum a player can do.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
people seem to forget that it is juve who made del piero what he is and not the opposite.
yes but Juve failed to made Henry what he is now.
That means that you can't make something without a substance.Del Piero was a perfect material for Juve,to be produced in a great player.

And when you say people seem to forget that it is juve who made del piero what he is and not the opposite that means you respect Del Piero and repute him as a good player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)