Delle Alpi to be restructured (9 Viewers)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i think it is beacuase of the view...the "runner step arounf the ground" makes that supporters cant see our stars because they are sitting far away... now look at milan, inter and another english clubs they dont have any runn......... and look at every singel match look how much supporters they got on the game....IMO

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I would but I don't know why he was banned in the first place. I unbanned everyone and took a small break from the forums. Now I see that he's banned.
he was banned because he said rape cannavaros children in the ass, which he thought of as a joke but mikhail banned him. He doesn;t deserve to be banned because everybody here runs around insulting players. Cannavaro is not a Juve player so I don't know why people are so hard on Andy. I know some mods dont like him though.

But have a good summer Jack.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
he was banned because he said rape cannavaros children in the ass, which he thought of as a joke but mikhail banned him. He doesn;t deserve to be banned because everybody here runs around insulting players. Cannavaro is not a Juve player so I don't know why people are so hard on Andy. I know some mods dont like him though.

But have a good summer Jack.
You too, Fabi (and Andy :D)

I'll see what I can do concerning the ban ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lol Andy is out having fun in DC at a rap concert, he'll be back later though.

Been to any good dj's lately?
Only locals but the parties are nice when it's nice weather here. Unfortunately it has been raining a lot for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully it will get better by next week and on.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Only locals but the parties are nice when it's nice weather here. Unfortunately it has been raining a lot for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully it will get better by next week and on.
Cool, by the way did you see the new track "If You're Not The One," I think it's pretty good. I'm still awaiting the new Deep Dish stuff though.

But unban Andy because he's a great poster and he's great to this place. I've never met anybody with more soccer knowledge. He's cool. Andy wants to post lol.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
alot of info here, so can someone just update us.

1) When will the Delle Alpi be ready?
2) Whats the size gonna be?
3) Will there be a running track?

please guys real answers and not what u think should be done.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
alot of info here, so can someone just update us.

1) When will the Delle Alpi be ready?
2) Whats the size gonna be?
3) Will there be a running track?

please guys real answers and not what u think should be done.

1) No one know's that
2) No noe know's that
3) If we ever got a new stadium, then there will not be a runing track..

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I've never been at Delle Alpi.What problems does it have?I only know that although its capacity is 69000 seats we never had o sold out.Only about 30000-35000 spectators per game.Wtf????If its true that new Delle Alpi will be ready on 2010 that means that we'll play in Comunale for the next 3 seasons?A stadium with 24000 capacity is way too small both for championship and C.L.F*uck F*uck F*uck

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I've never been at Delle Alpi.What problems does it have?I only know that although its capacity is 69000 seats we never had o sold out.Only about 30000-35000 spectators per game.Wtf????If its true that new Delle Alpi will be ready on 2010 that means that we'll play in Comunale for the next 3 seasons?A stadium with 24000 capacity is way too small both for championship and C.L.F*uck F*uck F*uck
its shit for spectators... the running pitch ruins the EPL atmosphere which is a big factor.. there are other slight problems but i believe this is the biggest

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Imo we need to demolish old Delle Alpi and construct an new one close to the city.We can use old Delle Alpi by constructing houses or something else like Arsenal did with Haibury.Then construct a stadium with about 60000 capacity close to the city centre.Benefits;sold out in every match-no running track-better view for the spectators-hot and strong home ground for juve-money made from tickets and malls inside the pitch.What do u think?

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Imo we need to demolish old Delle Alpi and construct an new one close to the city.We can use old Delle Alpi by constructing houses or something else like Arsenal did with Haibury.Then construct a stadium with about 60000 capacity close to the city centre.Benefits;sold out in every match-no running track-better view for the spectators-hot and strong home ground for juve-money made from tickets and malls inside the pitch.What do u think?
i think our management knows this, of coz building a new stadium that near the city is fantastic. But we'll have to borrow a lot of $$$$$ or issue more shares again, which i think it would be very difficult for us to do that at this moment.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Making the stadium closer to the city does not solve the problem I think. Most juventus fans come from outside and not from torino. We should just rebuild the delle alpi to a nice football stadium without running track.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)