Delle Alpi reconstruction 2006-7 (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
isha00 said:
Since the stadium (now named "Olimpico") will take the name of "Grande Torino", will we, Juve, play in the "Grande Torino" stadium or will they wait for us to return to the future Delle Alpi, to change the name? :disagree:
Moggi will probably arrange to have a really cheap banner hung over the original name sign every time Juve play. Cheap and effective:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
it would be cool if juve played all there home games in the usa and canada next yr ......then the ppl from us and canada could see the greatest soccer team alive in there backyard ..... ya i know keep dreaming ....and does anyone have pics or a website of where juve will be playing next yr :p

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I think Juve would have preferred playing outside of Torino too, but in the deal for the leasing of the stadium it's written that we have to keep playing in Turin during the reconstruction.

Erik said:
Moggi will probably arrange to have a really cheap banner hung over the original name sign every time Juve play. Cheap and effective:
:lol:

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
i know a lot of other things are on peoples minds at the moment, but what about our stadiumplans??
was it ever officiel that the stadium was going to be reconstructed, and with 35-40000 capacity? -meaning is it all in motion or??
or was it to be announced at the end of the season?
thus meaning the plans now are scratched?

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Fight Club said:
i know a lot of other things are on peoples minds at the moment, but what about our stadiumplans??
was it ever officiel that the stadium was going to be reconstructed, and with 35-40000 capacity? -meaning is it all in motion or??
or was it to be announced at the end of the season?
thus meaning the plans now are scratched?
Yeah, I was wondering that how the situation could become even worse. I had three scenarios:

a) Juve would lose to Reggina and lose the Scudetto
b) Del Piero would be caught using doping and would be disgraced forever.
c) Juve would go bankcrupt and all the transfers would be freezed and the building of the new stadium would be scrapped.

I hope the option c won't happen...

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
ALEX ULTRA said:
it would be cool if juve played all there home games in the usa and canada next yr ......then the ppl from us and canada could see the greatest soccer team alive in there backyard ..... ya i know keep dreaming ....and does anyone have pics or a website of where juve will be playing next yr :p
So that would basically mean they'd play on saturday evening, prepare to leave for Europe after the game, fly for 24 hours and step on the pitch as they face Barcelona in the CL final. Yeah, we'd win a lot of cups that way.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Does Juve still have the funds to make this reconstruction?

I mean, I'd rather stay there than have a new stadium and be broke 2 years from now. What if we lost our sponsors due to this trial?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)