Delle Alpi reconstruction 2006-7 (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Philipp00 said:
a stadium near the city would be great. delle alpi´s location is just shit.
Absolutely.

It wouldn't surprise me if the club will struggle to fill the new 35.000 seater because of this.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
The council can do nothing with the stadium. there can be no running events on the running track because there are no facilities to warm up. the delle alpi is totally crap.

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Philipp00 said:
The council can do nothing with the stadium. there can be no running events on the running track because there are no facilities to warm up. the delle alpi is totally crap.
What kinda doofus designed Delle Alpi, did he put the running track in there just for fun? He should be shot...in the neck!

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
Badass Devil said:
its not even our stadium, the council has leased it to us for 99 years, so we cant knock it down without council's permission
my bad... but still the delle alpi is just useless, alot to do with location, so I don't know if anything can be done to get more people there.

Apr 30, 2006
Hi all juventus fans i live in Italy near Torino, soon works for new stadium will starts and i made a site in wich i will post all news and pics about our new stadium, i see someone in this forum posted my site adress already, in which now u can only vote for a pool about stadium capacity, but soon i will post something else.
See u soon !!
Ciao

Apr 30, 2006
Hi to all, I am new on here, i live in Italy near Torino, in few weeks the works for new stadium will begin and for this reasion i made a site dedicated to our future stadium ( i saw someone posted my site adress already ) For now u can find only a pool about capacity of stadium but soon i will put news and pics about it.
Thank u to all juventus fans !
See u soon !!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
un altro alex said:
by the way, wasn't the stadio communale built in dedication to mussolini or something?
Yes, it was, because it was built in that era and inaugurated on April 30th 1933 (It's its 73th "birthday" today! :D), but was later dedicated to Vittorio Pozzi.

Since the stadium (now named "Olimpico") will take the name of "Grande Torino", will we, Juve, play in the "Grande Torino" stadium or will they wait for us to return to the future Delle Alpi, to change the name? :disagree:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
stadiojuventus said:
Hi all juventus fans i live in Italy near Torino, soon works for new stadium will starts and i made a site in wich i will post all news and pics about our new stadium, i see someone in this forum posted my site adress already, in which now u can only vote for a pool about stadium capacity, but soon i will post something else.
See u soon !!
Ciao
where can I find your site? would be great if you collect pictures and news about the stadium. It is hard to get news about the stadium outside Italy.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im being a bit lazy here but does anyone have any pics of stadio comunale they could send in for me to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)