Delle Alpi - Guided Tours (1 Viewer)

fabultras

May 13, 2004
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. Hello all!

I will be watching Italy's first two group games in Euro 2004. Then I will be going to Italy. In Italy I would like to visit the Delle Alpi and to do a tour of the ground/stadium/museum or whatever?

Can anybody tell me whether or not the public is allowed into the ground or any museum of Juventus? If so, what days do these tours operate?

Any help would be appreciated?

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Sorry but it is not allowed to go in on Stadio Delle Alpi. Only on matches, so you can only watch it from outside. I tried to ask the guard, but they rejects it. And at the end of the season they put up large fences around the stadium too.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
This is stupid. The club would have made a lot of money for letting people come in and see the premises.

Hell, I'd pay $30 to visit the changing rooms, offices and VIP lounges.

Fabultras, welcome to the forums :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
This is stupid. The club would have made a lot of money for letting people come in and see the premises.

Hell, I'd pay $30 to visit the changing rooms, offices and VIP lounges.

Fabultras, welcome to the forums :D
i wouldn't care about money in this situation :down:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Why stress? :)
It takes a lot of organisation and it costs A LOT to keep a building that gigantic up and running for just a small group of visitors.

They do it in Amsterdam though - I once took a guided tour through the Arena. Very impressive. But I believe Ajax is sponsored by the building contractors, the Arena is a very modern stadium of course and an excellent marketing tool for those who built it.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I see now...

Well, with all the enhansements new Delle Alphi will have I am sure tours will be available.

So, fabultras, all you have to do is wait for a couple of years :)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
On Delle Alpi?, i have never heard of that, it cant be possible, since they close down the whole stadium at the end of the season.
Not in the summer, no

but many fanclubs etc arrange guided tours within the season

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Also, keep in mind that the Delle Alpi is not a multi-purpose stadium, although that was its original intent. A lot of stadiums here in the US are exactly that, so guided tours are avialable pracitically year-round, because they don't just house one singular sports team or event.

Unless of course, they DO hold concerts, et al, at the Delle Alpi during the off-season, then my whole point is moot.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

me 2
this summer when i will go,
i will see what i will be able to do about visiting delle alpi.

i can't wait,cause it's like 90% sure,i am going to turin and it would be pity if i couldn't step even one step in delle alpi...

just to step on delle alpi's ground...to breath the air our players breath!

it's gonna be unbelievably beautiful....

OP

fabultras

May 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Amici,

Thanks for all of your replies.

I will change my trip plans now and will probably not go to Torino at all! The only reason I was actually going was for one day by train (from Milan) was to do a tour of the Holy Stadium. It is a real shame.

Some of the cricket grounds here do tours and I just thought that Delle Alpi would be the same. I do understand that Juve doesn't own the ground so that also makes sense.

The Wollongong Wolves are in the same position where they rent a ground via a sports trust. Unforutnately the trust is run by rugby league people!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabultras ] ++
    Amici,

Thanks for all of your replies.

I will change my trip plans now and will probably not go to Torino at all! The only reason I was actually going was for one day by train (from Milan) was to do a tour of the Holy Stadium. It is a real shame.

Some of the cricket grounds here do tours and I just thought that Delle Alpi would be the same. I do understand that Juve doesn't own the ground so that also makes sense.

The Wollongong Wolves are in the same position where they rent a ground via a sports trust. Unforutnately the trust is run by rugby league people!
    So you are going to Milan but not Turin, you would regret that if you knew how much nicer Turin is, it has everything, a fantastic city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)