Delle Alpi - Guided Tours (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
If I am totally unbiased then I would say Milano is a nicer sity that Torino. It's larger, there are more things to do, and all these models! Wooow...
Have you been in both cities?, because people most have a bad taste if they prefer Milan, It is a ugly and boring city. Turin has everything from old world famous buildings to great parks, rivers, the old Turin, the mountains just 40 min away. Turin is so ver underestimated that it is a shame!, (or maybe it is good since there wont be that much tourist traffic).

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I haven't been to Italy at all but Milan DEFINITELY has the better fashion industry :drool:

Anyways, www.centrojuventusclub.com <----- look at the walkabout section.
So what, are you a model? :D, that is just an old myth, Turin has the same exclusive expensive fashion stores as Milan has. And why is that important when you are on a summer holiday :confused:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

So you are going to Milan but not Turin, you would regret that if you knew how much nicer Turin is, it has everything, a fantastic city.
i think he must go to both milan and turin...

miss milan would be a crime,as milan is just a perfectly nice place!

an AMAZING place actually.

but,miss turin-even though i havent's been-i think it's wrong too.

go to turin,visit this place...and who knows,you might be lucky,see a player,go to juventus shop,and go to delle alpi.
you never know ;)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i think he must go to both milan and turin...

miss milan would be a crime,as milan is just a perfectly nice place!

an AMAZING place actually.

but,miss turin-even though i havent's been-i think it's wrong too.

go to turin,visit this place...and who knows,you might be lucky,see a player,go to juventus shop,and go to delle alpi.
you never know ;)
You are the first one i have heard said Milan is perfectly nice :), But seriously Turin is a highly underestimated place, and by many travel experts i read in books says it is maybe the most beautyful city in Europe!

OP

fabultras

May 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    Sallyinzaghi!!! If this information is correct I LOVE YOU!

Thank you. I will contact this organisation about their tours. I have never heard of this club before but it sounds like a fantastic group of people!

THANK YOU SALLYINZAGHI!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Have you been in both cities?, because people most have a bad taste if they prefer Milan, It is a ugly and boring city. Turin has everything from old world famous buildings to great parks, rivers, the old Turin, the mountains just 40 min away. Turin is so ver underestimated that it is a shame!, (or maybe it is good since there wont be that much tourist traffic).
    Yes, I've been to both, otherwise I wouldn't compare them. Torino is a beautiful place, don't misunderstand me.

But it's a matter of personal preferences. I would rather live in a Milano-type of a city.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

So what, are you a model? :D, that is just an old myth, Turin has the same exclusive expensive fashion stores as Milan has. And why is that important when you are on a summer holiday :confused:

actually,you are right.

i have been to milan,and i was actually waiting to see a fashio town or smg.

but,that is definitelly NOT true.

milan is just a big,beautiful city,with lots of shops and beautiful clothes and shoes,but don't expect smg extraordinary!

in whole italy you can find amazing shops,
    even in parma...the stuff was simply amazing,and very expensive with all the latest fashion designs.

you could see all D&G,cK,berberys,etc.....all all this kind of clothes.

in verona,there were luis vitton house,iceberg house,berberys house,tod's house,i mean,i was like :eek:

milan is just i think the most famous fashion centre.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

You are the first one i have heard said Milan is perfectly nice :), But seriously Turin is a highly underestimated place, and by many travel experts i read in books says it is maybe the most beautyful city in Europe!
    ah,then i must tell you how much in love i am in milan...

i spent a whole day in milan,and i think it was one of the best day of my life.
    definitelly....

i :heart: milan...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabultras ] ++
    Thank you. I will contact this organisation about their tours. I have never heard of this club before but it sounds like a fantastic group of people!
    THANK YOU SALLYINZAGHI!!!
    So you're actually gonna take that tour?! In that case, buy a suitcase at least 178cm tall and meet me at CKS International when you leave :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabultras ] ++

Youve never heard of centro???

Without meaning to be rude.... have you ever seen a juve match??

The centro banner is unmissable at every juve game... especially at home where its the most prominent banner on curva nord

centro are ....

Aug 1, 2003
    you're welcome fabultras, but I thought you have to be a member to be in the walkabout thing? but anyways just give it a try

Excellent, Italy is full of designer stuff. But all the catwalks and events is at Milan, Milan is the household for designers, no? But either way I'd be happy just to be in Italy anyways :D

OP

fabultras

May 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Youve never heard of centro???

Without meaning to be rude.... have you ever seen a juve match??

The centro banner is unmissable at every juve game... especially at home where its the most prominent banner on curva nord

centro are ....
    Sorry Shadowfax.

But, this is the problem with soccer in Australia. We have NO television coverage of our OWN National competition and all we get of the Serie A is a highlights package on Sunday afternoons.

I used to have pay TV where one could watch games live at 1 am on RAI International. It is hard to stay up that late EVERY week though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    You have RAI? :fero: I stay up till 4am to get a glimpse of the only football that's on free-to-air TV, and that's the fvcking Premier League. If only I could afford to get cable :down:

OP

fabultras

May 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    I used to have RAI when I lived at home with my parents. You can subscribe to a group called TARBS who will install RAI International for you (for a monthly fee of course).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yeah, I've heard about TARBS from when I worked for Optus selling cable TV and internet ;) Don't know much about them though. Is it possible to get just RAI? :D

btw whereabouts in Aus you from? If Sydney, which suburb?

Jan 7, 2004

vs models. sorry but no competition :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)