Delle Alpi - Guided Tours (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

What do you mean?, do you think youre gonna see super models in Milan? hehe, i dont think so!
I was at Milano for just three days back in 2002. At Duomo me and my friend met two beautiful Ukranian models and they have given us invitations to a fashion gathering, where we saw Italy from a totally different perspective. Bad thing is that I had to buy a suit and then carry it with me all the time.

So yes, you do see models (haven't seen any supermodels though), and if you have a little charm, you're guaranteed what you're looking for. If you speak Russian it's even better, cause many of them come from the FSU.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

I was at Milano for just three days back in 2002. At Duomo me and my friend met two beautiful Ukranian models and they have given us invitations to a fashion gathering, where we saw Italy from a totally different perspective. Bad thing is that I had to buy a suit and then carry it with me all the time.

So yes, you do see models (haven't seen any supermodels though), and if you have a little charm, you're guaranteed what you're looking for. If you speak Russian it's even better, cause many of them come from the FSU.
Ok cool :cool:, but there is a lot of nice girls in Turin too!, so i really dont see that as an argument on which city is best.

Alex

May 1, 2004
Hey Fabultras welcome!!.
Im King around here- just ask the guys-

Some people be saying that ya can't tour the Delle Alpi. What a load of horse shit. Give us a call before you leave Wollongong and i make a few phone calls me self. Chances are i be able to organise a tour for you were you see the mess Buffon made in the toilets last week!!!

Also all Aussies know that there's only one team worth supporting in the land down under, and thats Perth Glory. Hoora!!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Hey Fabultras welcome!!.
Im King around here- just ask the guys-

Some people be saying that ya can't tour the Delle Alpi. What a load of horse shit.
Oh yeah it seems like you are they one to say that. If you think they are gonna open the stadium for a couple of australian tourists then you are so wrong!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)