Del Piero's injury (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
it's time for divaio and salas to show themselves.especially salas.
cuz he is the only alternative for delpiero.good luck to salas;)
If u r counting on salas to replace delpiaro then u must be DREAMING :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think that DP's injury is very shity! He played so great this season, and now we have to play against ManU without Ale!

I hope Di Vaio can replace him! Would be great!

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
DP's injury could be beneficial to juve.

by decreasing their reliance on the talismatic individual.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Now as Del Piero's injured, we have a really big problem. He plays a so major role that it will be impossible to replace him. Not only is he the creative player that passes to Trez and Di Vaio, he also scores most of our goals. Many of the teams free-kicks, corners and penalties are also taken by him.

But he is also important in other ways. He's the captain, and therefore gives a good example to the whole team. He's one of the few players left to still play at Juve(along with Conte and Ferrara) and offers experience.

Hope DP recovers!

slack

Dec 13, 2002
Damn it.

We were looking to thrash the red scum but without DP, I guess we've just gotta to settle for simply winning :(

;)

(PS. Take heart, he might make a miraculous recovery next week ... who knows?)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
DI VAIO THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IF YOU ARE A GOOD PLAYER! Who knows maybe he'll play well. Ok he's not DP but in football you never know

There are times when the best player of a team might not play and the team plays better for a match or two. That's why football is the most thrilling game of all. It's unpredictable.

Juventus must show how big they are and survive this! Forza Juve

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
:LOL: majed that's the first time i've laughed out loud all day with that pic :)
:D

was that anywhere near what you had imagined?!
i think i'm prety close :p

LaDelPieroJUVE

Jul 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GonJ ] ++
DP's injury could be beneficial to juve.

by decreasing their reliance on the talismatic individual.
i agree with u!

so JUVENTUS is not only DEL PIERO! But i can't deny that juve without him is not the same

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #73
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
    It seems like everyone lose faith in Trez??:confused:?? and depends too much on DP.
    Trez is not an ordinarty player, and i'm sure he will be a trouble for man u.

But to be honest, i'm a fan of man u. 2:devil: (Juve comes first...though ) so, it was a great dissapointment for me not able to see DP demonstrates the real superb & classic football style to Beckham. :D:D
    Sure Trez is a great player,but he won't be near as effective without DP at his side. With Alessandro injured and Pavel not at full strength Trez won't get near as much service as he should.

Your a Man U fan!?:eek::dazed:

P.S Let's hope that Becks gets injured too!:D

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    Juventus forward Alessandro Del Piero admits it is a blow to miss the two Champions League matches against Manchester United after finding out he'll be out for around 40 days with the muscle injury picked up against Atalanta. :down:

"I'll be out for about five weeks before I can resume training again," he told the club's official site.

"I'm saddened that I will miss so many games, especially the two against Manchester United, but when I return I will make up for my absence."

let's hope that he'll be back very soon cause we need him

forza Alexander del piero :cool:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    looking at salas we have no choice but to play di vaio instead of dp...this will make the job harder for neddy who will have to do all the creative work....it might not be such a bad thing after all,looking at man utd's improved defence of late playing two out-and-out finishers could work well for us.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    quite the pessimism.

we have buffon, thuram, camoranesi, davids, nedved, trezeguet, di viaio, and we will probably have tudor back for the man u games.

we have a very good time, even without del piero.

man u wont have their full squad either

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
    quite the pessimism.

we have buffon, thuram, camoranesi, davids, nedved, trezeguet, di viaio, and we will probably have tudor back for the man u games.

we have a very good time, even without del piero.

man u wont have their full squad either

that's exactly what i was trying to say in the man utd-juve thread. anyway, once di vaio clicks i think he will never stop scoring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)