Del Piero: To start on the pitch or on the bench. (1 Viewer)

How should he start?

• On the pitch

• On the bench

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wouldn't even put Del Piero in the same category with Zidane, Rivaldo, Totti and Rivaldinho when it comes to passing and controlling at the same time, not even Ronaldo. Of course Ronaldo was a huge player when it comes to ball control dribbling and scoring, but he wasn't that master when it comes to passing..

As for Zlatan, he is a good dribbler passer and sometimes a scorer, but yeah I agree he isn't a great, yet! But he has his time to become one if he works hard and keep focusing on improving and only improving!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 2, 2004
I wouldn't even put Del Piero in the same category with Zidane, Rivaldo, Totti and Rivaldinho when it comes to passing and controlling at the same time, not even Ronaldo. Of course Ronaldo was a huge player when it comes to ball control dribbling and scoring, but he wasn't that master when it comes to passing..

As for Zlatan, he is a good dribbler passer and sometimes a scorer, but yeah I agree he isn't a great, yet! But he has his time to become one if he works hard and keep focusing on improving and only improving!
once again, i agree wit u, ur one of the few unbiased people on here

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #103
    I wonder how would Iaquinta work as a striker playing alongside Del Piero. But this means benching Trezeguet and this is blasphemy.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I wonder how would Iaquinta work as a striker playing alongside Del Piero. But this means benching Trezeguet and this is blasphemy.
    Iaquinta wouldn't work that way, he needs to be moving constantly, seeking the ball and making runs. He couldn't wait for that final pass and how he would execute them is a question of it's own.

Not taking anything away from Vincenzo, that's just how I see him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)