Del Piero taking drugs? (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm the biggest Del Piero fan you'll ever meet. But I'm beginning to wonder whether he takes drugs. His injuries are all muscular injuries and his muscular mass has increased incredibaly over the last three seasons. I really hope he's clean, but I have my doubts. His career is going to be over after this European Championship, or will be going downhill at least, but he should regain his original style and leave all that powertraining alone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
I'm the biggest Del Piero fan you'll ever meet. But I'm beginning to wonder whether he takes drugs. His injuries are all muscular injuries and his muscular mass has increased incredibaly over the last three seasons. I really hope he's clean, but I have my doubts. His career is going to be over after this European Championship, or will be going downhill at least, but he should regain his original style and leave all that powertraining alone.
But that still make me wonder does Nedved takes drugs :D

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    I reeeeaaaally hope alex is clean and know he's the type to clean no matter what the others do. BUT football has become more agressive and Del Piero's simply tiny so...

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    DP has taken a lot of hits. Either does he take drugs or he does a lot of powertraining, but he's doing something that allows him to take even more hits of defenders. But in doing so he loses a lot of his potential. Anyway, obviously del piero's play has become more muscular and less pretty to watch.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Do you think Davids didn't take drugs before he got caught?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    No I meant: Davids took drugs for a while and got away with it. Sure, after a while he didn't get away with it anymore and got caught. So, it is possible ale is taking drugs and getting away with it, isn't it? It's always possible to cheat and get away with it. People who do so are used to be called winners. Now that's where DP fails..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey I recently found out about this amazing new thing that increases players' muscle mass. I think a lot of footballers are using it these days. It sounds a bit dodgy to me, but as long as it works and it's not against the rules, I think players should be allowed to use it. Del Piero might be using a lot of it or something, i don't know. Oh yeah, what am I talking about?

EXERCISE

:wallbang:

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    So you believe Del Piero used to train less...yes that must be it, as a matter of fact he didn't train at all in 98.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Good one, Graham. :D

What should we do, have a witch trial? Mr. Totti, Mr. Del Piero, and Mr. Vieri are often injured, so therefore they must be taking drugs. Let us put concrete boots on these men and sink then to the bottom of the ocean. If any of them live, that is the player using drugs. If they all should drown, then none were using drugs.

Seems like a reasonable test. Drugs?? MY ARSE TO YOUR DRUGS!

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    heyhey, let's be realistic now. Either Del Piero is taking drugs or he is training too much. These injuries are old man-injuries. Del Piero is only 29.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Well I think its always possible. Especially shrewd people, when presented a loophole in the law that when taken advantage of can bring them benefit will not fail to do so.

Maybe its a drug that isnt illegal, or isnt illegal YET.

Although Graham's point stands- exercise does bring about muscle definition, an excess would mess your game up. Technically AND physically.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    There is a trial going on in Turin I don't know if they have come to a verdict yet against some of the leaders in Juventus for doping their players without the players knowledge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)