del piero signature (6 Viewers)

OP
china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    any other ways???except ebay??i know they as so many fake one in the market...mayb ask martin help??heheh

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24

Ivyscorpioo

Apr 4, 2006
    china man said:
    and i thought my internet got problem..yeah same as for me i cant go to his official website..damn it!!!!!
    They always get a problem when they try to change something of the site and I use to it already. Sometimes even their email address is wrong also. May be it's the English one only.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Ivyscorpioo said:
    They always get a problem when they try to change something of the site and I use to it already. Sometimes even their email address is wrong also. May be it's the English one only.

Exactly!

They always seem to have the site done up during the summer break.

But you can get autographed stuff from his online shop. :agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    china man said:
    in ebay i can find this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DEL-PIERO-SIG...ryZ68281QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Del-Piero-Juv...yZ112976QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

erm...seem exciting for those who desprated to have it like me,,,sweating and confuse....real or fake???i was i was working at delle appi as a cleaner...what a waste!!!!!

signature looks fake. i got a del piero print for a frame, and the signature on that is different.

Ivyscorpioo

Apr 4, 2006
    Meow said:
    Exactly!

They always seem to have the site done up during the summer break.

But you can get autographed stuff from his online shop. :agree:
    :agree: They don't change anything during the summer break. Now our Captain is back to work, I think they are going to update the site and it break down again as usual.

Ivyscorpioo

Apr 4, 2006
    china man said:
    signature looks fake. i got a del piero print for a frame, and the signature on that is different.

jesus...what a well presentation huh??which website is del piero official and online shop ??is it this one?? http://www.delpiero.jp/delpiero/external.html ???

It's the old version of his website and I think it's the Japanese One. Even the old English one it should had a e-shop link on it.

I think it's complete down for reconstruction as you can't google search and yahoo search it. You had to wait a few days to see what happen.

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    if any of juve fans who who wanted sell del piero sign jersey do messege me as i am looking for it..pls pls any price as long it is original...desprated decision comes desprated money...hope anyone of u all in this forum can realy help me....:)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    china man said:
    hi guys..need all of ur help ...as a juve fan i would love to have a DEL PIERO sign jersey..but the thing is that i did went to ebay and i just realy realy wonder is it all the fake and not original??how do i possible to get his original signature???don tell me to go to his house since i don understand a italian language at all

need help from a crazy del piero fan
    I'll sell you my Del Piero shirt - it's a number 7 white Azzurri shirt from WC 2002. I have proof of the signature authenticty because there's a photo with me, Del Piero and him signing the shirt. But Price is 1 million Dollars :D :cool:

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    I'll sell you my Del Piero shirt - it's a number 7 white Azzurri shirt from WC 2002. I have proof of the signature authenticty because there's a photo with me, Del Piero and him signing the shirt. But Price is 1 million Dollars

oh.come on pls don make me jealous ...im asking for help not making me like this...:{ lucky u !!!!!!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Last year Juve came to HK for a friendly and the sponsors got them to sign like 100 shirts as gifts to related people and as items to be sold in a charity auction. The HK yahoo auction sometimes have those shirts for sale and tho the price varies but it's really affordable.

I didn't buy them because i already have DP's autograph so I need nothing more.

I'll keep an eye for you for those shirts.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    china man said:
    I'll sell you my Del Piero shirt - it's a number 7 white Azzurri shirt from WC 2002. I have proof of the signature authenticty because there's a photo with me, Del Piero and him signing the shirt. But Price is 1 million Dollars

oh.come on pls don make me jealous ...im asking for help not making me like this...:{ lucky u !!!!!!!
    How much will you pay for it ? :)

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    Last year Juve came to HK for a friendly and the sponsors got them to sign like 100 shirts as gifts to related people and as items to be sold in a charity auction. The HK yahoo auction sometimes have those shirts for sale and tho the price varies but it's really affordable.

I didn't buy them because i already have DP's autograph so I need nothing more.

I'll keep an eye for you for those shirts.

thank s man....

How much will you pay for it ?

do u have his sign jersey????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)