del piero signature (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
china man said:
Last year Juve came to HK for a friendly and the sponsors got them to sign like 100 shirts as gifts to related people and as items to be sold in a charity auction. The HK yahoo auction sometimes have those shirts for sale and tho the price varies but it's really affordable.

I didn't buy them because i already have DP's autograph so I need nothing more.

I'll keep an eye for you for those shirts.

thank s man....

How much will you pay for it ?

do u have his sign jersey????

argh u know wot reli annoyed me? i went to hong kong last year and they arrived soon after i left :(

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    country like hong kong and china are lucky cause juve is goin there not like my country malaysia..they won bother goin also...sigh

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    china man said:
    country like hong kong and china are lucky cause juve is goin there not like my country malaysia..they won bother goin also...sigh

They only wanted to go Japan last time but then Crapello arranged one match with Hong Kong so .....

And in the end they cancelled their trip to China...si i guess we got lucky....:cool:

Hey China man it seems that you don't know how to use the QUOTE function??

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    china man said:
    arikato ..........anyone have any news on getting del piero sign shirt??:toast:
    You should contact through his official site. He used to sell signed shirts there I remember. I guess nobody here will sell his signed jersey. I remember waking up very early, driving to the airport and meeting Juve players and signing the Del Piero shirt, it's precious no doubt :)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    china man said:
    his official website is down at the moment i think...just cant get thru.....very very sad

I'm sure the site will be ok very soon. Get your credit card ready.....:cool:

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    i just hope i can get it....soon..damn it still can blieve juve is playing in seria b...just breaking people heart..well the truth will be review i hope....stupid inter ...people own scudetto on filed and they win it on paper...a shame.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)