del piero signature (2 Viewers)

china man

Sep 6, 2004
hi guys..need all of ur help ...as a juve fan i would love to have a DEL PIERO sign jersey..but the thing is that i did went to ebay and i just realy realy wonder is it all the fake and not original??how do i possible to get his original signature???don tell me to go to his house since i don understand a italian language at all

need help from a crazy del piero fan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
china man said:
hi guys..need all of ur help ...as a juve fan i would love to have a DEL PIERO sign jersey..but the thing is that i did went to ebay and i just realy realy wonder is it all the fake and not original??how do i possible to get his original signature???don tell me to go to his house since i don understand a italian language at all

he speaks english :)

and if that still dont work, find a pic of his signature, get ur shirt and forge it :p

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Oh, I was one of those lucky ones who got his autograph face-to-face, when he visited Hong Kong last year.

I think he sells autographed stuff at his official website too...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I don't know. It's up to you. If you trust him, buy the shirt and feel happy and never to doubt it's authenticity.

But for myself, I would not buy it. There's just no way you can tell whether it's real or not.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
A few years back I was thinking the same thing as you are now, that I'd never meet Ale and would never get his autograph.

Then one day my dream came true and I still think that day was the best day in my life.

Keep your dreams alive my friend!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
china man said:

Just ask Rab to sign ur jersey,its as good as DP signing it himself.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ivyscorpioo said:
You can buy signed jersey from his official websit that would be no faked one.

yeah but it costs a bomb, i bought the cl 96 finals shirt the blue 1 with del piero printed on the back, with a signature of roberto bettega authorising the genuinity of the shirt, that alone cost me nearly a months wages, but it means to much to me that shirt that its still in its plastic sleeve, sworn not to be worn till juve once again grace the cl finals, which i will ensure that i go to.

Ivyscorpioo

Apr 4, 2006
Badass Devil said:
yeah but it costs a bomb, i bought the cl 96 finals shirt the blue 1 with del piero printed on the back, with a signature of roberto bettega authorising the genuinity of the shirt, that alone cost me nearly a months wages, but it means to much to me that shirt that its still in its plastic sleeve, sworn not to be worn till juve once again grace the cl finals, which i will ensure that i go to.
I just thought that if you brought from his official site will be signed by himself. But it's down and I'm unable to check the details. And I prefer to be sign by our beloved Captain instead of Bettega.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ivyscorpioo said:
I just thought that if you brought from his official site will be signed by himself. But it's down and I'm unable to check the details. And I prefer to be sign by our beloved Captain instead of Bettega.

ye but i got my shirt from subside, and the juventus site didnt have any of the del piero printed shirts in stock, only vialli. as for del piero's site its always under construction in parts.

OP
china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    and i thought my internet got problem..yeah same as for me i cant go to his official website..damn it!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)