Del Piero ready to sign new Juventus deal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeXGoD

Dec 13, 2002
Alessandro del Piero is ready to pen a new contract at Juventus.
The Italian international attacker is set sign a deal which will keep him in Turin until 2008.

Del Piero has been linked with Arsenal and Manchester United over the past year, but has settled on seeing out his career with the Serie A champs.

"I have thought long and hard about my situation," said Del Piero yesterday. "It would be a very difficult decision to walk away from this club - even if it was for more money."

Juve chief Luciano Moggi has already had the contract drawn up and Del Piero is expected to ink his deal once his lawyers have given it the once over.

tribalfootball.com - September 13, 2003

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yeah I've seen those exact words being said 7 times already, it doesn't mean anything until the contract is actually signed.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by SeXGoD ] ++
Alessandro del Piero is ready to pen a new contract at Juventus.
The Italian international attacker is set sign a deal which will keep him in Turin until 2008.

Del Piero has been linked with Arsenal and Manchester United over the past year, but has settled on seeing out his career with the Serie A champs.

"I have thought long and hard about my situation," said Del Piero yesterday. "It would be a very difficult decision to walk away from this club - even if it was for more money."

Juve chief Luciano Moggi has already had the contract drawn up and Del Piero is expected to ink his deal once his lawyers have given it the once over.

tribalfootball.com - September 13, 2003

mate.. i think maybe u would have a better disscussion with that article at other forums.. people here have some creditability issue with that source

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Yeah I've seen those exact words being said 7 times already, it doesn't mean anything until the contract is actually signed.
I agree, and I am worried about the whole situation, Hopefully he will sign.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don`t think that DP signing the contract will be a problem never thaught and will never think
DP is the symbol of Juve he loves Juve and he gets lots of money so why should he want to leave?
It`s a stupid thread in my opinion...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

mate.. i think maybe u would have a better disscussion with that article at other forums.. people here have some creditability issue with that source
indeed... but then again, it's nothing out of the ordinary... it's not "TOTTI MOVING TO JUVENTUS" material... i mean why the heck would he want to leave us :touched:

Jul 12, 2002
wait, who cares if he stays or leave, his current contract will take him until he is no longer worth our while...

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
wait, who cares if he stays or leave, his current contract will take him until he is no longer worth our while...
Trying to be controversial all the time, to start a heated argument ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
it only goes until 2004,when he will be almost 30 and be at his peak.a longer contract would be far more beneficial.
okay, I thought that we had him longer than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)