Del Piero may move on (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
you people are funny. i mean i enjoy watching del piero play as much as the other guy (especially this year when he has been kicking some ass). i get mad too when i see him on the bench when he doesnt deserve it but there was a juve without him and there will be one without him in the future. get over it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
RELAX!!! DP isn`t going anywhere!
Maybe in a couple of years but not right now!
And ofcourse.. He would be back to do some manage if its in the managerial job or in the managment

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well in honesty it would be a dumb move on the Juve directors part to let DP go.He is a club legend & no money can replace what he has done for the club.

DP to stay with Juve forever! Forza Dp!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I hope Del Piero stays with us until the day he retires as a player.
If he goes elsewhere just to play for a couple of years, I'm not gonna turn my back on either him or the club.
In fact, I'm sure he would return to Juventus after a spell in another club to be part of the coaching staff or something like that.

I love Del Piero and he's perhaps the greatest player we've ever had. But everything comes to an end some day, and when it does in this case the most important thing is to cherish the memories.

It's also important to keep in mind that no player is bigger than the club, something I'm sure Del Piero himself would also agree to.

Sep 28, 2002
oh fuck off! bes i dont quite get your attitude sometimes. of course there was juve before him, and there will be juve after him, but he is a legend, you can enjoy watching him as the other guy, but if he leaves its not the same as if other guy leaves, it'll be a different thing alltogether, ale is one of top 3 legends this club, along with scirea and boniperti, so cannot even compare his departure with a one of the other guy

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fliakis said:
oh fuck off! bes i dont quite get your attitude sometimes. of course there was juve before him, and there will be juve after him, but he is a legend, you can enjoy watching him as the other guy, but if he leaves its not the same as if other guy leaves, it'll be a different thing alltogether, ale is one of top 3 legends this club, along with scirea and boniperti, so cannot even compare his departure with a one of the other guy
I agree with all of that, I really do.
I just sincerely hope that no member on this forum, or any other Juve fan for that matter, stops supporting the club when he does leave/retire.
I'm sure that's what Don Bes feels as well.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I saw a documentary of Del Piero this afternoon and now I can't imagine Del Piero with another shirt. He will stay in Juve.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Jem83 said:
I agree with all of that, I really do.
I just sincerely hope that no member on this forum, or any other Juve fan for that matter, stops supporting the club when he does leave/retire.
I'm sure that's what Don Bes feels as well.
I wish I could say the same about Zlatan:D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You should be happy that your captain is a realist, who knows that he's a human footballer and not a prophet made to please the Juventus fans. I'm sure he somewhere in his mind would like to take on the challenge of playing in another league. Any normal person would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)