Del Piero may move on (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Del Piero can come to Sweden and Gothenburg to play for IFK Göteborg, and while he's at it, he can kick Glenn Hysén (DP Basher + Former IFK Göteborg legend) in the friggin' NUTS!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
many players would go 4 the money but Dp is not that kind of players, he is loved and well payed in Juve and he will end his career here.
he is no Davids running after the $

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
don't get me wrong, I hope you guys are right, but it's just that to me it doesn't seem so unlikely because he's not a regular starter..

I dunno, maybe I'm just fearing the worst..

Forza Del Piero

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No need to convince yourself DP4Life....It became normal to read these kind of things and as you just said, Typical media BS....They enjoy wasting their Ink.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
yes its all making sence. Lippi gets sacked after world cup, goes to real, dp shows his midle finger to Don Fabio and lippi takes him on board. :rolleyes: :rolleyes2 well expect not in this life :disagree:

:p

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Del Piero said it before he ain't goin nowhere...
The press played him for years. Attacked him and made a field day of everytime he miss a chance. Now its payback.. Let them fish in the dirt.

Jul 28, 2002
Let him go, he will still be worshiped by juve tifosi.........as long as he doesnt stay in italy.

Sara81

Mar 13, 2006
Alex belong to Juventus

I can't see juve without Alex, and I can't see Delpiero without the black and white shirt...
so plz Delpiero stay in juve, it's your home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)