Del Piero & Inzaghi (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
After one game, where Pippo "stole" DP's goal, the team locked him out of the locker-room while he was giving an interview for Rai. He tried to go in but the door just wouldn't open. It was on TV :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Inzaghi is pretty much hated wherever he goes.
In Atlanta he manged to have a spat with then a wonderkid and Atlanta hero Morfeo.
By the way, Carla admitted that one time Del Piero and Pippo had to be separated in the locker because they were arguing too much.
Also, Del Piero and Pippo never celebrated other's goal in their last season together.

I personally it developed when Pippo and Del Piero were arguing about who was going to take the penalty against Sweden in International friendly.
Considering the circumstances, I think it is Pippo's fault. Del Piero were having a serious goal drought and lack of confidence. And Pippo were taking all the chances. Talking about selfishness, I never seen more selfish player than Inzaghi. Also, I must disagree with Erik that Del Piero is selfish. If you look at Alex whenever Di Vaio scores, he looks just as happy as the goalscorer himself. I think it was just the fact, Del Piero didn't like Pippo. After all, do you want to see Pippo's annoying goal celebration and lack of acknowledgement of his teamate.;).
Nevertheless, seeing Pippo being more respectful towards his Rossineri teammates, I think he has matured a bit. And so have Alex.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
After one game, where Pippo "stole" DP's goal, the team locked him out of the locker-room while he was giving an interview for Rai. He tried to go in but the door just wouldn't open. It was on TV :rolleyes:
who was being locked? who was giving interview?
:confused:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

To do something like that as a joke is fine with me but as 'pay-back' for "steeling" someone else's goal? C'mon! What is this? Kindergarten?

I'm sure it was just a joke .. nothing 'personal' :D

OP

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
  • Thread Starter #53
    Thanks a lot guys for the information.:thumb:

Special thanks to Karlberg for worrying about me. :touched::touched: Pls don't be as my English is too poor to understand what Erik and DJ Juve were talking about.:confused:

I do hope that Alex and Pippo are getting along better now as the national team really need them and their good teamwork. I always dream of seeing Alex making his superb pass to Pippo,who magnificiently kicks the ball into the net.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

Special thanks to Karlberg for worrying about me. :touched::touched: Pls don't be as my English is too poor to understand what Erik and DJ Juve were talking about.:confused:
    Hey, if for people who speak English fluently it's hard to understand! ;)

I do hope that Alex and Pippo are getting along better now as the national team really need them and their good teamwork. I always dream of seeing Alex making his superb pass to Pippo,who magnificiently kicks the ball into the net.
    Than we dream of the same thing!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    So that's why they did it to Pippo and not to Del Piero who's out there laughing in the camera's every weekend as well...

They will never do that to 'il capitano' :touched:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

Any time mate! :thumb:
    Don't worry about Erik and DJ... thoose wackos! :D

I too hope that they get along... it would be great if the two of them could bring Italy back on track. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)