Del Piero: I’ll be Euro star (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have studied Gattuso's game on numerous occassions and I rate him as a destructive player. He is a dirty player period (some may call his style - Hard man). I dislike this type of play. You can win the ball at the mid without necessarily resorting to violence.
Others who fall into this category: Tacchinardi, Davids (albeit he has more flair than the other two when going forward) etc.

Disclaimer: I have nothing personal against Gattuso or the above named players.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
cassano can learn first how to be a man... then learn that he is not a god,,,,
Whether you like it or not, Cassano is already a little God-in-the-making. I heard he scored a volley à la Van Basten in the Euro 88 final in the other day's training session (if you know what Im referring to).

And at 21 (soon 22), he is entitled to puerile attitudes. As I've said quite a few times already : he is "genio e sregolatezza" (genius and folly).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay, it's a counter-attack, with 4 attackers and 4 defenders. The ball is pushed out to the left, then crossed on the first touch. The cross balloons and arrives at MVB, who is at the edge of the box, about 2 metres out from the touch-line. He hits the ball first-time with his right foot, and it sails over the keeper's head and dips down into the goal.

megadon

Jun 1, 2004
Del piero is a legend and his experience will be needed in portugal. cassano is good but he needs to get rid of his temper and gain more experience.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Pendir, I put together some screen captures, and I highlighted the ball in red on some of the frames cos it's kind of hard to see

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Pendir, I put together some screen captures, and I highlighted the ball in red on some of the frames cos it's kind of hard to see
Truely amazing

Thanks a lot, Gray, I appreciate it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)