Del Piero: I’ll be Euro star (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
zlatan what are you even doing on this forum ... cassano is still a horny kid .. del piero has experience .. all da schudettos he won italian cups champion leagues... experience in really tough matches ... in world cup and euros .. not like dat other d***weed he has experience in watching totti score

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I dont hate him, but he is the most overrated player in Italian fotball. Cassano could eat him alive.
i never heared such a bullshit!!!!:fero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
zlatan what are you even doing on this forum ... cassano is still a horny kid .. del piero has experience .. all da schudettos he won italian cups champion leagues... experience in really tough matches ... in world cup and euros .. not like dat other d***weed he has experience in watching totti score
May God Bless you Man ... i agree with you 100%....

P.s Zlatan i really can't understand your hate for del piero ....

Del piero all the Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
if he will be given a chanve to play alex will shine. forza alex, but make sure you won't get injured. we need u next season

Dec 27, 2003
Modo bianconero (black and white way?) you need to chill out. Surely Godot has plenty of experience in major tournaments...in the field of choking : he cost us Euro 2000 and was uninfluential in both WC '98 and '02. I hope he will prove me wrong this time, but the sitters he missed in the friendly against Tunisia looked a lot like the ones he missed in the last Euro final.

I expect Cassano to go the same way Roby Baggio did in WC '90 : starting as Vialli's sub, replacing him in the second match and never leaving the pitch until the end of the tournament.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
I agree that Del Piero should be prefered, not because he is much better than Cassano, he's not. But because he has proved that he is world class for a decade now, and if hot young guns like Cassano just comes and sweeps him away then its unfair, since Cassano will get his chance when DP is too old. (Gilardino is an exception, since Vieri sucks)
People can say what they want about Cassano, but he is awesome together with Totti, but an in form DP is even better.

May 30, 2004
Say whtever you say... everyone has his personal opinion .... cassano cant fill del piero's shoes... del pierois perfect for da current position open in the national team... cassano can go f** himself.. hes lucky he going to portugal to learn some real foot ball and he shuld be happy enuf to be a sub for delpiero

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't care who it is for Italy, whether its DP or Cassano, or if they bring Paolo Rossi out of the retirement home to suit him up, as long as they win.

Dp being a hero or a non-factor won't make it any sweeter or make me feel less satisfied, as long as they win.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It is really emotional to me , when i see Dp controlling the ball !

some ppl continue talking about dp's 02 WC.. ( what do you guys want him to do more when trap didn't give him the chance , he saved us against mexico , after 15 min he entered as subs and he scored ) ...i don't how you guys can be satisfy !

as some1 said before , cassano SHOULD be happy to be going to portugal and Being Subs for Del piero !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)