Del Piero Goal Statistics (2 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

He might score more than 16 ;)

And unfortunately for him, he doesn't have the luxury of getting extra goals from penalties like DP :) Don't forget that DP went on a whole season scoring just penalties (9 or 10) and just one from an action (corner against Parma).

If you let Ibrahimovic shoot penalties he will wast half of them, he is a terrible PK taker

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
How can you say that when he only shot one penalty and scored it so far? It's not like DP never wasted penalties anyway.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I never said so don't put words in my mouth. I only said that you're silly to say that Zlatan is not good at taking penalties when we only saw him take one and he scored it. How incredibly biased in favour of DP is that???

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I never said so don't put words in my mouth. I only said that you're silly to say that Zlatan is not good at taking penalties when we only saw him take one and he scored it. How incredibly biased in favour of DP is that???
Zlatan is a shaky penalty taker, watch his record with Ajax and Sweeden, watch the PK he waste for Sweeden during Euro2004, and plz don't mention his Pk against Toldo cuz whoever watch that one (including you for sure) thought the he manages to save it, when the ball luckly slips under his hands....
And letting Camoranesi shoot the PK we get after few games, most tell that Capello share us the same feelings...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Del Piero is one experienced fellow when it comes to PKs. You might think its easy just to shoot it in the middle...
Del Piero waits and if the goal keeper moves to a side jsut before he shoots.. he put it in the middle so it doesn't get wasted. And if he does not move, e.g. against roma, he put it where no-one can catch... This is why he is a good PK shooter..

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Del Piero is one experienced fellow when it comes to PKs. You might think its easy just to shoot it in the middle...
Del Piero waits and if the goal keeper moves to a side jsut before he shoots.. he put it in the middle so it doesn't get wasted. And if he does not move, e.g. against roma, he put it where no-one can catch... This is why he is a good PK shooter..
Trezeguet do it this way, with the exception that he will always put it in the middle :D :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)