Del Piero Goal Statistics (4 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

trez/mutu maybe, but if zala plays insted of him, the fans will have the coaches head
How can we choose Mutu ahead of Del Piero even without seeing him playing a single match this year ??? I will not judge until I watch Mutu playing in a black and white jersey....

And Trezeguet :frown: lets make a similar discussion when he is fully fitness...

Del Piero still has somthing valuable to add, only a narrow-minded blind will deny it...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Del Piero will remain, and at the moment, I'd not choose either Mutu or Cassano to replace him, given his recent form....

dee dee

Apr 18, 2004
dp wont go unless we have a good offer cash wise. 10 million pounds will be beautiful for a player like him though no club will pay that much for a dp of today's quality.

am not sure if cassano is a good fit for juve though we sure need players with the creative touch. in fact we may not need a forward - that is even if they actually manage to get rid of dp.

we do need midfielders who can orchestrate plays with nedved on his last legs too. ruben olivera and oliver kapo are good, but we need more. likewise, we need a defensive lynchpin with thuram and cannavaro in their early 30s already. do think thats why juve's transfer funds (excluding those to be exchanged) will go to, and hopefully we can get some money from the sale of dp to add to that. lets pray for that

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
if zlatan stays till forever at juve then also he makes a chance right ;)
If he continue this way and stay for 10 years...
16 x 10 = 160
So sorry poor Zlatan you were so close, you should think about scoring in CL :D
No offened to Zlatan I like the guy...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
well well well... another season gone and guess who's top scorer this time around? :D

Del Piero 17
Zlatan 16
Trezzy 14
Zalagol 10

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

If he continue this way and stay for 10 years...
16 x 10 = 160
So sorry poor Zlatan you were so close, you should think about scoring in CL :D
No offened to Zlatan I like the guy...
He might score more than 16 ;)

And unfortunately for him, he doesn't have the luxury of getting extra goals from penalties like DP :) Don't forget that DP went on a whole season scoring just penalties (9 or 10) and just one from an action (corner against Parma).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)