del piero and totti (1 Viewer)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Thanks for all the pictures, they are great.

Just a little thought about Totti:

Totti is annoyed that he is not geting reenforcements and wanted out for Roma.

So, if we get Aimar from the Trezeguet sale, shall we give him the Argentine plus cash and bring Totti to Juve?

(Oh, they can have Salas too if they want.)

We can then let go of Camoranesi (or better still keep him as a sub), and play 4-2-3-1?

Put Di Vaio (the best we have after the Frenchman) up front, Del Piero on the left, Totti in the middle and Nedved on the right (Pavel is versitile enough), then the Spanish press will have to admit there is a better attacking lineup than the over hyped Real Mardrid one.

What do you guys think?

Forza Juve,

Tacca03

Juve5150

May 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

I dunno if you guys have heard, but Byron Moreno has resigned! :extatic::D
I was hopin' he got killed by the Italian Mafia, or at least... becomes invalid for some brutal reason, but hey, resigning's okay so far.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
Thanks for all the pictures, they are great.

Just a little thought about Totti:

Totti is annoyed that he is not geting reenforcements and wanted out for Roma.

So, if we get Aimar from the Trezeguet sale, shall we give him the Argentine plus cash and bring Totti to Juve?
(Oh, they can have Salas too if they want.)

We can then let go of Camoranesi (or better still keep him as a sub), and play 4-2-3-1?

Put Di Vaio (the best we have after the Frenchman) up front, Del Piero on the left, Totti in the middle and Nedved on the right (Pavel is versitile enough), then the Spanish press will have to admit there is a better attacking lineup than the over hyped Real Mardrid one.

What do you guys think?

Forza Juve,

Tacca03
I think yr formation is good....neddy, totti, alex...good combination!!! really rock!!!!:thumb:

but about aimar to roma...i don't agree...because:
1. why we need totti if we have aimar..aimar has better prospect
2. if we want totti, buy totti...if we want aimar, buy aimar...not through that type of transaction...
3. yr transaction may be take a long time..its not that easy...and seems like we're desperate to get totti....we're not sensi (dying for davids....trust me..he will try again this season)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i still dont see why you all want the counterattacking 4-2-3-1 formation...

we should play 4-3-1-2 as we have vs. REal Madrid where we won and looked great.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i still dont see why you all want the counterattacking 4-2-3-1 formation...

we should play 4-3-1-2 as we have vs. REal Madrid where we won and looked great.
actually i'm not so concerned about tacca03 tactics (4-2-3-1).....for me it doesn't matter what the tactic it is....since we have alex, totti, divaio, micolli and neddy in attacking, IMO we're great...

yeah i really like with 4-3-1-2....since i support juve....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
4-3-1-2 is a very stable formation and it's balanced.

but what i like better is the 3-2-3-2 (3-5-2) formation , but i doubt juve will ever try it..

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
4-3-1-2 is a very stable formation and it's balanced.

but what i like better is the 3-2-3-2 (3-5-2) formation , but i doubt juve will ever try it..
do juve try this formation before this?...i mean 3-5-2
is it dangerous with 3 defenders because i think thuram is better with RWB...so, when he goes for attacking...we have only 2 defenders at the back...

if we need that formation may be davids and tacchi need to play more defensive role....

what u think?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++

do juve try this formation before this?...i mean 3-5-2
is it dangerous with 3 defenders because i think thuram is better with RWB...so, when he goes for attacking...we have only 2 defenders at the back...

if we need that formation may be davids and tacchi need to play more defensive role....

what u think?
actually, i propose a very balanced 3-5-2 for juve.
here:

----------------------------Buffon----------------------------
-----------Thuram-------Tudor-------Montero-------------
--------------------Tacchi--------Davids---------------------
----Camoranesi--------Nedved----------Zambrotta-----
--------------------Trez---------Del Piero------------------

This means that thuram won't attack at all, and he can defend just as well (maybe better) because he like a CB position.

For Defending attacks from the middle we are pretty much covered as you see.

when defending from the right:
Thuram goes wide and Tacchi helps out the defense with Davids taking the anchor role. and when defending form the left, Davids can go wide and Montero can go in the CB position with Tacchi taking the anchor role. Zambrotta can be pretty defensive so he can cover for Davids during Davids's occasional attacks.

no need to explain the attack.

this shows the General player movements and responsibilities:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)