del piero and totti (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
Really we all know who should be wearing that 10
:sigh: as usual one of them leaves the field as another enters..if only they would both start together with vieri, all three fit and on form whoah that would be a good attack

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
What the hell was Bobo trying to do? Yuck!

Anyway, Its really lousy that Trap doesn't make use of both Ale and Totti at the same time. He's killing the quality of the Azzurri's attack.

When will they ever sack him? Seems like we lost our chance to get rid fo him for good.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
Really we all know who should be wearing that 10
Actually Trap made Totti and Alex argue about who should have nr.10. And the gentleman Alex is, he gave Totti nr. 10 because in Asia nr.7 is the number that represents luck

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
is it just me or do these pictures look kinda gay. I mean i know they all have wifes and girlfriends, but kissing and getting close to guys in front of the camera is a little to far. Italians. ;)

OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    ohh i think i have that quote somewhere where vieri says that he isnt gay but he can be attracted to the male body and that he has sucked a mans toes

and i think on the WC trappatoni had del piero totti and vieri all playing at once i think it was v. south korea because i remember thinking that having those three would be an awesome attack... i dont quite remember if they played at once or not

also this is a classical too!:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Actually Trap made Totti and Alex argue about who should have nr.10. And the gentleman Alex is, he gave Totti nr. 10 because in Asia nr.7 is the number that represents luck
    I heard that, it makes me proud :touched:
    I also heard that he's fond of 7 for an additional reason, because it was the first number he ever wore for Padova...? (Or something like that)

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    ohh i think i have that quote somewhere where vieri says that he isnt gay but he can be attracted to the male body and that he has sucked a mans toes

and i think on the WC trappatoni had del piero totti and vieri all playing at once i think it was v. south korea because i remember thinking that having those three would be an awesome attack... i dont quite remember if they played at once or not

also this is a classical too!:

:eek::shocked:what were they doning??:yuck:

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    Actuallay, three days ago I've been collecting the same material...:):)

I really love these two, and I wanted to sahre with you what I have...:)
    Hope you enjoy them...:):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)