Del Piero and Sonia? (20 Viewers)

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
I like this couple..
they're perfect together.. :pint:

I think Sonia is a good girl, so I kinda agree if DP take her as his wife..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Morra10 said:
not me im not gay lol
Neither am I, but it would be so much funnier if you got Del Piero and she got Sonia. It's like close, but so far off at the same time.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Seven said:
Neither am I, but it would be so much funnier if you got Del Piero and she got Sonia. It's like close, but so far off at the same time.

it would be sweet ass if she got sonia ;) (id pay to see that) but me getting del....i dont think so. :disagree: i mean we could go out and get some more chicks. that would be cool :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Morra10 said:
it would be sweet ass if she got sonia ;) but me getting del....i dont think so.
:disagree: i mean we could go out and get some more chicks. that would be cool :D
Sure, you'll be getting loads of chicks.

"Hey honey, this is my friend Alessandro Del Piero, a global sex symbol, but how would you feel going home with me tonight?"

Yeah, looks like you'll be scoring!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You could use this line however:

"That's Del Piero, I know. But let's face it, you don't look as if you're going to catch the big one tonight. If I were you I'd aim at the second best guy here. I'll see you outside in five minutes."

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Seven said:
You could use this line however:

"That's Del Piero, I know. But let's face it, you don't look as if you're going to catch the big one tonight. If I were you I'd aim at the second best guy here. I'll see you outside in five minutes."

hey :faq1: what are you trying to say?.......i think me and him would be on an even playing field :p but i do like the ill see you outside in 5 minutes part :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)